I have been staying here for around 25 years. I've stayed here when the hotel was called The Thunderbird and when they changed to The Inn at Myrtle Beach. So when Long Bay took over we continued to stay here. I have read some of the negative reviews and am really confused by them. I have never had a bad experience at this hotel. For the most part the rooms are clean, whenever we did run into a problem it was taken care of promptly. There have been times in the past when the maid service wasn't the best but if we called the desk it was taken care of. Tonight is my last night here for this year and the maid we have had this week was wonderful. She was polite and friendly and provided us with plenty of towels and toilet paper. We have always stayed in the main hotel in the ocean front smaller tower but for the past 3 years we have been in The Savoy and have enjoyed it. The view is perfect and I like the fact that it is more private. I have never had a bad experience with the front desk staff. They have always been helpful and friendly. A few years ago we had to cancel our trip due to my father taking ill a week before we were to leave. Called Long Bay and the woman we spoke with was understanding and helpful. She transferred our reservation for a few months later. As stated I have been staying here for a long time and plan to keep coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the more quiet north end of Myrtle Beach you are just seconds from the heart of attractions and restaurants. Long Bay resort has been a favorite among families and golfers for decades. Enjoy newly renovated accommodations with your choice rooms, suites, efficiencies and condo all with the comforts of home. Check out any of our onsite food and beverage outlets, there’s Martins restaurant, the Seaside Cafe, Starbucks Cafe and our oceanfront Tiki Hut. And let’s not forget about the amenities. No beach vacation is completes without a dip in one of our many water features. There’s our in and outdoor kiddies pool areas with silly submarine and mushroom waterfalls, our heated indoor lazy river, our ocean front outdoor pool deck with pool and Jacuzzi, our indoor pool, a sauna and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Long Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Bay Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Long Bay Resort Myrtle Beach
- Long Bay Myrtle Beach
- Long Bay Resorts Myrtle Beach Sc