Another trip and yet another wonderful visit. I cannot say enough about the level of service provided by the golf director, Barry Fields. Barry is real easy to work with and is a fellow golfer so he provides good input. In particular I would like to recognize the discount coupons - free entree at River City, credit at Martins, credit at listed restaurants including Sea Captains & Martins, pro Shop discount - just outstanding! The resort itself is clean, the beds comfortable, and our 3 bedroom condo was spacious. The on site restaurant, Martins, is quite exceptional and a hidden jewel amongst MB restaurants. The staff at the restaurant is friendly and the food is quite good - our group was fortunate to partake on a multi-course dinner special and everyone in our group of 12 was very happy with the quality of the food and the value for the money. I particularly like the location of the resort providing easy access to all golf courses whether in North Carolina, on route 9, route 501, or south to Pawley's Island. It occasionally crosses my mind to try another location for our twice a year golf trips but I just can't bring myself to move away from MB due to the variety of courses and restaurants. Also only good things to say about the courses played although "cart paths only" was painful for us when invoked since we do 36 a day. Played Arcadian Shores, Farmstead, Long Bay, Leopards Chase, Tigers Eye, Kings North, Pawleys Island, TPC, Possum trot, Shaftesbury Glen, Heather Glen, Glen Dornoch, Willbrook Plantation, Tradition, and Pine Lakes. All courses were in good condition although a couple were being overseeded. Truly enjoyed every course.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the more quiet north end of Myrtle Beach you are just seconds from the heart of attractions and restaurants. Long Bay resort has been a favorite among families and golfers for decades. Enjoy newly renovated accommodations with your choice rooms, suites, efficiencies and condo all with the comforts of home. Check out any of our onsite food and beverage outlets, there’s Martins restaurant, the Seaside Cafe, Starbucks Cafe and our oceanfront Tiki Hut. And let’s not forget about the amenities. No beach vacation is completes without a dip in one of our many water features. There’s our in and outdoor kiddies pool areas with silly submarine and mushroom waterfalls, our heated indoor lazy river, our ocean front outdoor pool deck with pool and Jacuzzi, our indoor pool, a sauna and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Long Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Bay Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Long Bay Resort Myrtle Beach
- Long Bay Myrtle Beach
- Long Bay Resorts Myrtle Beach Sc