We returned home from the Long Bay resort and loved everything about it except the rude college students that had no respect for the Long Bay staff or any visitors. This did not stop the fun we had and we certainly enjoyed the amenities that Long Bay offers. The pool areas were always clean and the condo was very clean. We had a 3 bdrm condo on the 16th floor which was very updated. It also was very quiet and the view was certainly the best on Ocean drive.
We certainly did not let any rude students ruin our vacation. We were impressed with the management staff at Long Bay who handled the situation very well. We certainly will be back at Long Bay on our next vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the more quiet north end of Myrtle Beach you are just seconds from the heart of attractions and restaurants. Long Bay resort has been a favorite among families and golfers for decades. Enjoy newly renovated accommodations with your choice rooms, suites, efficiencies and condo all with the comforts of home. Check out any of our onsite food and beverage outlets, there’s Martins restaurant, the Seaside Cafe, Starbucks Cafe and our oceanfront Tiki Hut. And let’s not forget about the amenities. No beach vacation is completes without a dip in one of our many water features. There’s our in and outdoor kiddies pool areas with silly submarine and mushroom waterfalls, our heated indoor lazy river, our ocean front outdoor pool deck with pool and Jacuzzi, our indoor pool, a sauna and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Long Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Bay Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Long Bay Resort Myrtle Beach
- Long Bay Myrtle Beach
- Long Bay Resorts Myrtle Beach Sc