“What a Unique Store”

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“What a Unique Store”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I just love this place. The Pepper Palace is unique in that they have so many samples of their sauces and salsas. You can literally sample dozens of flavors (but watch out for the Ghost Pepper Sauces!!). Many are sweet and not hot, and their prices are very reasonable. Truly a gem at Broadway at the Beach, and a place I stop on every visit to bring home a really unique souvenir from our vacation.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank WVParkfan

21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Hot spot for hot things.”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

This is a great place to pick up things that are hot and/or spicy. They have a large selection and are in a great location. I picked up a bottle of the Ghost Pepper salsa because it was delicious and had some good heat on it. I definitely recommend and will make this a regular stop when visiting the area.

1 Thank boostjunki84
Apollo, Pennsylvania
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great Place To Shop!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Pepper Palace is a must for us every trip to Myrtle Beach to stock up on rubs and glazes and sauces for the year! The nice thing about Pepper Palace is that you can taste test any item before purchasing it. The other great thing is that if you buy 5 items you get a 6th item free. Also, this visit we spent over $75 and got a free bottle of hot sauce. Don't miss shopping here!

Visited September 2013
Athens, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Overtaken by cigarette smoke”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

My husband and I where at Broadway at the Beach on 9/11/13 and went in to take a look. If you don't like cigarette smoke look before entering. As we started to walk in we were taken over by smoke, there was a man standing by the door smoking a cigarette and all you could smell was smoke. We were looking around the store and noticed that the man was behind the counter he apparently worked there. When my husband ask him a question about one of the sauces he reeked of smoke. I hope he washed his hands before he went back to work. All I saw was three young people behind the counter and I saw no that looked like they were in charge to talk to about it. My husband loves hot sauce and was not happy about the situation at all. The counters could have used a wipe down from drips of sauce. I would have liked to try a few more samples but was disgusted about the whole visit. We left without buying anything, which is a first for my husband and hot sauce stores. We visit Myrtle Beach often and I hope on our next visit we can try it again and have a better experience than this time. If we do I will look around the door before I enter and around the inside to make sure it is clean before I try anything.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Felicia D
Orangeville, Pennsylvania
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Love this place”
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We always stop here every year everytime we pass it. They have great salsa and hot sauce and the free samples are the best part! If you love salsa and hot sauce you need to stop!

Visited July 2013