“Great Gyro and Great Service”
Review of Abraham's Gyros

Abraham's Gyros
Ranked #43 of 886 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
“Great Gyro and Great Service”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Maybe not the best atmosphere but we got great service, had a good gyro, and enjoyed the boardwalk. I'd recommend this place to anyone looking for trip to the boardwalk and a great gyro. After a little too much seafood it was a great choice. By the way, did I mention we got great service?

• Arabic first
Oakland, New Jersey
“Amazing Abraham's”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Don't be fooled into thinking this is your typical boardwalk gyro restaurant. The food was AMAZING. My wife had the falafel platter and both my daughter and I had the falafel gyro.
The falafel was perfectly cooked and the pita bread thick,soft and fresh.The salad fresh and the sauces simply out of this world.Big portions,reasonable prices and nice staff.

Visited August 2014
Charleston, West Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our Favorite”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

My husband Brian and I have been stopping in to see Abraham and have my favorite pizza for years now.
I absolutely love his Veggie pizza and my husband and kids count down the days until we get back to see him. I enjoy trying new foods and I have loved every single meal ive tried from Abrahams as well as my three picky teenagers.This year we brought along friends and one of which was an eight year old who only wanted fries and hot wings the entire trip.
Telling them about how well we loved Abraham and his family and wonderful friendly service they agreed to try new foods as well.They loved it!!! We had greek salads,gyro's,and my favorite Veggie pizza and enjoyed every bit.They are wonderful folks who really have amazing food and warm inviting personalities,we love Abrahams Gyro's!!!! Thank you Sir for being so great to us every year!!!! lots of love and best wishes from the Booth family in Charleston W.V.

1 Thank Angie M
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"the" gyros”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

best gyros in town and probably the whole state. Im from IL and this is better than the usual. I will definitely come back here when we go back at myrtle beach.

1 Thank mhelsquare
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Visited Abraham's and didn't regret it. Had the falafel platters. The waiter brought house hot sauce that was very good. Great place.

Thank Protopriest Via... D