“Abrahams:the absolute best their is”
Review of Abraham's Gyros

Abraham's Gyros
Ranked #44 of 894 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
“Abrahams:the absolute best their is”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

One word:falafel!absolute perfection I've eaten plenty of middle eastern food and even more falafel, but I have to say without a doubt Abrahams is the apex of what good food means. The service and staff is excellent, friendly, and approachable. I recommend abrahams 100% of the time .

• Arabic first
Troutville, Virginia
“Best Gyros hands-down”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I am very picky when it comes to my gyos, every menu that has them I try them. I have been going to this place for several years after myrtle beach re-did the board walk, only reason we leave our more northern part hotel and come to the strand, Heading back down next week and this place is always on my list!

• Visited August 2013
“The Best!”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

The best Gyro we have ever had!! Highly recommend the food! We met Abraham and he is so kind!!! He said the secret to good food is the love that goes into it. Great service! Can't wait to try the Baklava!

USA
“Abraham's Gyros are the Greatest!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I have been to Myrtle Beach many times, have eaten at many places. Just stopped there for a quick lunch... WHAT A TREAT! I had the BLT and my friend had the lamb and beef gyro. They were both awesome! The wait staff was great, the outside tables were very clean! The entire experience was awesome! The owner even brought us extra fries after we mentioned how great they were! Thank you!

1 Thank Beesmom
Atlanta
“LOVE”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

We liked this place so much we came here TWICE on one trip. The hot sauce homemade by the owner is superb. He was very flexible with us about our order and customized our gyro wrap into an open-faced one. We had the greek salad, the falafel plate, gyros and fries, and it was all exceptional. His wait staff is so sweet and the view as you sit outside of the ocean and the people watching is unbeatable.

Visited June 2014