“Too much”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Wat can I say other than too much everything? Oh, not enough food. Too noisey. Very much overpiced. My boyfriend and I each ordered a cheeseburger and fries. What we got were burgers smaller than a mcdouble, you couldn't even see it without opening the bun. The "fries" we ordered included about 10 fries each. Oh, did I mention that it was $18 and cold?! Never again will I be so foolish. Save your money and go somewhere that you get the value of your money.

Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by for a milkshake. $5 for a 12milkshake oz. Shake. Very small, overpriced and average tasting. It's located in a big arcade with limited seating. Very noisy. Save your money for McDonalds. Same quality and better value.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

My wife Sue and I were hot so we went up to Abrahams and asked for a cup of water. They gave us a large ice water and a big smile. We said we'd be back to eat. Later we decided to eat at a very well known pizza place only to realize the menu didn't suit us. We went back to the boardwalk and decided to eat at Abrahams and I have to say We have had good falafels before but this was out of this world. Abraham asked me if I want some SPICY veggies and they were amazing. I can not say enough of this place. So much great food at such a great price. I wish they were in Atlanta. Thank you Abraham and staff. Dwayne and Sue. We were there on 07/14/2013.

1  Thank dwayne b
Reviewed June 29, 2013

My Girlfriend and I were looking for a mid day bight while walking down the boardwalk in Myrtle Beach and we stumbled upon this little gem.

This is just little joint on the boardwalk but the good is fantastic. We decided to stop in because we both love Gyros and what we found was great service and large portions of excellent food.

We are going heading back to Myrtle in a month and Abrahams Gyros will definitely be on our list for a great lunch.

Sit outside if you can. The view is fantastic!

1  Thank ranetides
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I had my very first Gyro here at MB it was really good and Abraham took the time to talk to my husband and I and asked where we were from and really seemed interested. We loved it so much we went back the day we left for a quick bite to eat and got a slice of Pizza which was delicious the crust tasted homemade. A must while visiting MB

1  Thank Mary P