“Awesome !!!”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #319 of 898 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We love Chick Fil A ... we eat there every time we go to the beach, and the service, food, and cleanliness are always impeccable. Can't go wrong with Chick Fil A !!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

I have to say that I don't agree with the no gay marriage debate by the company founder however....the man understands unbeatable customer service and quality. Never had a bad meal or undesirable experience at this or any Chick-fil-A.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Can I say how much I love this place?

Because I live in an area where there aren't any Chick-fil-A, it's a real treat to get to visit one. So of course, on a trip to Myrtle Beach I couldn't think of anyplace better to pick up lunch.

This one is right outside Sam's Club on 10th, and the service and food are exactly what you'd expect from Chick-fil-A. Friendly, fast, and freshly-made. Went during lunch rush, but still not much of a wait.

If you've never had the singular experience of a Chick-fil-A grilled club, (and many northerners haven't), this is a great place to have one!

Reviewed June 25, 2012

A different experience, so not too bad. The trash cans were running over and it was difficult to know who was next in line.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

I've been to every Chick-Fil-A in Horry County and this one is the best. Their service can be a little slow sometimes, but their food tastes the way Chick-Fil-A should taste. I drive from North Myrtle Beach to this location if I'm having a craving.