“Surprisingly Disappointing!”

Crepe Creation Cafe
Ranked #29 of 877 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American, Cafe, French
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Open Sun - Thurs 8am - 9pm Fri - Sat 8am - 10pm Bienvenue!!! Welcome to Crepe Creation Cafe of Myrtle Beach, SC in the beautiful Market Commons. Our love for Crepes and all its possibilities is the reason why we have opened our first cafe location. We strive to provide you with the "Classic Crepes" and featuring extraordinary sweet & savory delights. We are here to share our love of Crepes with you. The reason that you came to Crepe Creation Cafe is for the unique experience you will not get anywhere else combined with the fresh taste and healthy ingredients from our savory Asparagus Crepe to our delightful desserts like the BlueBerry Farm or Lemon Zest. Start your day or enjoy with a dessert our Swedish roasted Gevalia Cafe and Espresso drinks. Our selections of wine and beer pair very well with all of our delicious crepes and soups. The crepes you are about to enjoy start with a house recipe made from scratch every morning combined with the best and freshest ingredients. Every crepe is prepared Just for You so the wait may be a little longer. BON APPETIT!!!
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Surprisingly Disappointing!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Had high hopes for a good little crepe bistro, especially in their new location right next to the movie theater. Unfortunately, they somehow managed to mess up crepes (thought that was impossible!). My companion ordered a banana nutella, and the banana was so under ripe and bitter that even nutella couldn't save it. I ordered a veggie "crepe", which was just a huge wrap made with a crepe and served cold. I've had delicious savory veggie crepes before at non-crepe places. This place didn't seem to know what a crepe was...

Ambiance-wise, the decorations were cute but glaring lights made me feel like I was eating in a factory. And for an open kitchen, it was pretty messy and unappetizing. I'm sure it was probably up to code, but don't put it out in the middle of the restaurant as a showcase if there's no show.

Overall, this experience just left me very confused...

1 Thank 88Nova88

Charleston, South Carolina
“Man this guy knows his Crepe”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Family always enjoys a good crepe. My kids love it, my wife loves it too. New location is much bigger to accommodate the crowds. Keep up the good work, hope the new locale works out for you.

Visited November 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great crepes, great location, very friendly people”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We have been fans of Crepe Creation Cafe since Larry first opened in the tiny storefront. As we listened to him keeping us updated about progress at his new location, we were thrilled for him but concerned that maybe, maybe the crepes wouldn't be up to his usual excellent standards.

Well, we shouldn't have worried. Not only is the new restaurant wonderfully decorated and welcoming, the crepes are exactly like those individually prepared by Larry. He has taught his very friendly and capable staff well. I am hooked on the Poulet Cesar and the two I've had at the new location were superb -- lots of tasty chicken, very fresh lettuce, tart cheese, and exactly the right amount of just the right cesar dressing. My husband tries something different everytime and he raved about his Chicken Cordon Bleu. For dessert we got (my usual) a lemon zest which is refreshingly tart and sweet and a new one for my husband, with Nutella and banana, very indulgent.

The new location is wonderful for a romantic dinner, since there is a heavy Paris theme. But the atmosphere is also excellent for a business lunch or dinner, especially if you want to discuss business (not too loud).

So, we'll be back, probably once a week!

Conway, South Carolina
“Loved it”
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

What a wonderful place for lunch or a bite after the movie which is right next store.

The creeps range from dinner to desert to sandwich style.... All ingredients are fresh and wonderfully tasty.

Visited November 2013
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina, United States
“Crepe Memories”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

My sister and I had not eaten crepes in a long time (our Mom's were GREAT)......so we had looked forward to trying the crepes at Crepe Creations. We had stopped in at dinner time on Sunday 11-17-13. It is a very small place, with a French cafe atmosphere. Service was good, and the owner stopped at our table afterwards to ask how everything was.

I had the cordon bleu and my sister had the chicken florentine. We split a dessert crepe of chocolate ice cream, strawberries, whipped cream and chocolate sauce. They were all delicious. We'll be sure to go back again-there is so much selection.