“Tiny place, yummy crepes”

Crepe Creation Cafe
Ranked #20 of 903 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Open Sun - Thurs 8am - 9pm Fri - Sat 8am - 10pm Bienvenue!!! Welcome to Crepe Creation Cafe of Myrtle Beach, SC in the beautiful Market Commons. Our love for Crepes and all its possibilities is the reason why we have opened our first cafe location. We strive to provide you with the "Classic Crepes" and featuring extraordinary sweet & savory delights. We are here to share our love of Crepes with you. The reason that you came to Crepe Creation Cafe is for the unique experience you will not get anywhere else combined with the fresh taste and healthy ingredients from our savory Asparagus Crepe to our delightful desserts like the BlueBerry Farm or Lemon Zest. Start your day or enjoy with a dessert our Swedish roasted Gevalia Cafe and Espresso drinks. Our selections of wine and beer pair very well with all of our delicious crepes and soups. The crepes you are about to enjoy start with a house recipe made from scratch every morning combined with the best and freshest ingredients. Every crepe is prepared Just for You so the wait may be a little longer. BON APPETIT!!!
Reviewed April 10, 2013

This cute little place is on the outskirts of Market Commons (I think I have that name right), an outdoor mall that is very nice. It is outskirty enough that you aren't bothered by foot traffic if sitting outside (there are only 3 tables inside, but we managed to get one without a problem).

I had the lemon zest crepe ($4) which was fabulous, though it did not fill me up. (I'll let you decide if that is a good thing or a bad thing.) Everything is made fresh right in front of you. Really enjoyed this place. Plus, I saw a tiny bit of residential Myrtle Beach and I found this mall. Yet, it is really just off the strip...very convenient.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had the banana foster crepe....it is a must try! The place is kinda small but nice, me and my wife had a savory and sweet crepe and glass of wine. Worth trying. Its located in Market Commons.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Visited Crepe Creation for lunch. My wife had the savory Chicken Crepe and I had the fruit fit crepe. Both were AWESOME!!! My wife raved about her crepe for hours after we left. My fruit was very fresh and the whipped cream was home made. The menu has very good breakfast, savory(ie lunch/dinner) or dessert crepes freshly made with excellent ingredients. There are also some really creative crepe options made with veggies, beef, lamb, etc. And, you can choose your own ingredients if you like. The only downside is that there are only 3 tables available with some additional seating outside. We visit Myrtle Beach several times a year and this will be a regular stop for us. We are going again on this trip before we leave. Enjoy!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

If you want to feel you are sitting in Paris in a French bistro, come to the Crepe Creation Cafe! You will dine on the freshest, most delicious crepes with a variety of fillings. Hubby and I have dined here numerous times and owner Larry is a gracious host. I have tried breakfast crepes, dessert crepes and my favorite-the asparagus crepe. They are all delicious. The menu is varied and creative. There is something for everyone. Larry also has the best coffee! This restaurant is our favorite!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Found Crepe Creations while walking through The Market Commons. We stopped by for desserts, and we are glad we found it. The chocolate peanut butter crepe was to die for.