Sandcastle South Beach Resort
$189
Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$144
BestWestern.com
$288
$251
Hampton.com
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$175
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$166
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
$119
Official Site
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$231
$204
Official Site
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$259
Official Site
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
$155
  • Pool
$249
$232
HotelQuickly
All reviewslazy riveroutdoor poolbeach frontvisit myrtle beachhousekeeping staffpools were cleanview of the oceanfull kitchenvacationtubsrateskitchenetteefficiency
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My family and I had a wonderful weekend at Sandcastle! From the beginning of the trip to the end we were greeted by warm..friendly staff! Our room was clean and very comfortable...and we had a great ocean view. The housekeeping staff were very prompt with requests and we spoke with a nice gentleman Rob who worked there who gave us some ideas on kid friendly venues nearby. We will be back :)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Sandcastle was awesome! I loved my room which was newly remodeled. The front desk staff were very nice and knowledgeable about the area. The room service was also done thoroughly and consistently. The beds were pretty comfy, but they could use more pillows to sleep on. I plan to stay here next year when I come to visit. My family and I were very pleased with our stay!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2012

i stayed at this hotel in 9/2012 . Everything i requested this hotel had it except for the inside pools was closed. me, my sister and my brother and girlfriend we had a great time . Our last night we grilled out by the pool and ate out by the pool also. We are planning to stay at this same hotel next year.

Room Tip: my whole trip was great and everything was good.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Not a bad hotel at all, and a great rate. The young man at front desk was very nice, and quick check-in (can't remember his name, but he is from Istanbul, Turkey) We stayed on 15th floor (top floor) room 1511, I could tell it was newly remodeled, and I felt it was clean. The king bed was very comfortable. And the new granite counter tops were very modern and nice. Elevators were a bit slow, and seems like at least 1 of the 3 was always out of service. The indoor pool was closed for renovations, which wasn't a big deal to me, however I don't recall reading that anywhere prior to our arrival. I rated hotel as very good, but I really would just put it at "good", as I do feel for the price and the location it's above a 3star average rating, but 4star very good is stretching it a bit. I could easily stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I just spent 3 days here, had no choice we already paid in advance. the whole place was dirty! the service was bad, the maid came in to clean only once during our stay, and can you believe she only made 1 bed! She left the other bed unmade, have no clue why.
all of the elevators were gross, have not been cleaned in ages. One was out of order for 2 days..
1/2 of the pools were closed. The hot tubs were dirty. We could not get a luggage cart in the lobby. the tvs in the rooms were old.
The lazy river was ok. the location of the hotel was good, but overall our stay here was very unpleasant! We will never go back here again.

Room Tip: stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kimberly S
Robert M, General Manager at Sandcastle South Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Dear Kimberly S,
I am very upset that your stay with us did not exceed your expectations. Our Housekeeping department has been very consistent with providing great service this yearl. In regards to only one bed being made, if there are personal items on the bed they are trained to not disturb the bed. I do remember elevator being down for a couple days, they had to order a part but we did call them as soon as we had an issue. I dont want to sound like I am making excuses but we do have 1,000s of repeat guests that are exrtemely satisfied with our resort and I am truly sorry you were not happy. I really hope you decide to give us another chance and join the Sandcastle Family!