I just spent 3 days here, had no choice we already paid in advance. the whole place was dirty! the service was bad, the maid came in to clean only once during our stay, and can you believe she only made 1 bed! She left the other bed unmade, have no clue why.
all of the elevators were gross, have not been cleaned in ages. One was out of order for 2 days..
1/2 of the pools were closed. The hot tubs were dirty. We could not get a luggage cart in the lobby. the tvs in the rooms were old.
The lazy river was ok. the location of the hotel was good, but overall our stay here was very unpleasant! We will never go back here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandcastle South Beach is located in Myrtle Beach South Carolina. Accommodations to please everyone will entice you to stay longer. Pools, jacuzzi, whirlpools, kiddie pool, and endless river ride offer a wide variety of water sports. Our Sandcastle South Restaurant, Oceans 22 Lounge, and seasonal poolside cabana bar will help to make your vacation a memorable experience. Sun bathe on the oceanfront lawn. Leave your footprints in our sand! Wake to the sound of gentle breezes and breathtaking waves, see the reflection of the sunrise dancing on the blue water. The view from your balcony will take your breath away. Enjoy it all with us. The place to be. The place to come back to. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandcastle South Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle South Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sandcastle Hotel Myrtle Beach