Sandcastle South Beach Resort
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$64
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$84
$80
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
Official Site
  • Pool
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$66
$64
Beach Colony Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$94
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$69
Official Site
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
$70
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$84
$64
Myrtle Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$70
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewslazy riveroutdoor poolbeach frontvisit myrtle beachhousekeeping staffpools were cleanview of the oceanfull kitchenvacationtubsrateskitchenetteefficiency
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

While it doesn't boast the most modern amenities, this hotel offers cleanliness and good service. We stayed in the oceanfront suite and had 2 queen beds plus a queen sized Murphy bed that pulled down from the wall. While slightly dated everything was clean. The kitchen had a full sized fridge and oven plus dishes and silverware. The pool and lawn area is a great way to enjoy the beach and escape the mess of sand.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 7, 2012

My family of 5 stayed in this hotel during a timeshare tour. I'd have to say I was skeptical upon reading the reviews, however for $249 for a 4 day stay I was ready for just ok. The first room we recieved was on the 13th floor and I don't like to be that high but the lady said just Check it out anyway. I did and found the room
to not be appealing with mold on the lights. So they gave me another room on the 4th floor. We booked a suite and it had a full kitchen with a oven! Wow! But no oven tray, but we sufficed and went out for aluminum foil. The room was clean and spacious enough had a nice leather couch in the living room. No where close to modern but good enough. The bathrooms were nice and a pull down Murphy bed added more sleeping space for the kids. They have a little bar cabana whichis expensive and the bartender has no control of the alcohol, your better off going to the liquor store on 13th st on 17th ave. They have an outdoor pool in which they played movies at night, and a lazy river and also 2 hot tubs. The beach is a few steps away and is awesome! The front desk offers pool and beach towels. Overall it was a good hotel. No complaints. Close to malls and new attractions.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Stayed here for a week over the summer.Price was good but after checking in and after the first night I felt as I came to the conclusion you get what you pay for. After long drive and arriving late was looking forward to a good long sleep. With the 'do not disturb' sign on the door the housekeeper decided she was going to knock on the door at 9:00 in the morning so I can sign a paper denying maid service for the day. So needless to say my room was never cleaned and I had to go to front desk for more towels.The room needed MAJOR updating and we found the staff extremely unfriendly and unhelpful when we notified them of our complaints. I love to travel with my family and without a doubt this was by far the worst place I had ever stayed. We love our vacation time andwhen i asked my family if they wanted too leave a day early it was all answered with a loud YES! If you plan on going to Myrtle Beach I highly recommend you to find somewhere else to stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank biggie21
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Standard oceanfront room was clean. It's not the prettiest hotel room I've ever been in, but for the price it was good. Housekeeping came by and cleaned daily and restocked towels. Parking is convenient, with the parking garage attached to the front of the building so that you can park on your floor and just walk up a few steps to your room. Beach views were wonderful, and pools were decent. Ice machines didn't work, but that was really our biggest complaint. I LOVED the location (close enough to the boardwalk area that access was easy, far enough away that it wasn't crowded) I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stayed at Sandcastle for a wedding weekend and highly enjoyed it despite the negative reviews that I had heard. The rooms were very clean, the front desk staff was very efficient and polite, housekeeping took care of our every need, and I would definetly reccomend this hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed on 10th floor and the views were awesome
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family