Review Highlights
The Best Christmas Show Ever!

I really enjoyed this Christmas Show! It was interesting, enjoyable, and very fun! I really... read more

Reviewed January 27, 2021
brynnpalmer
Lehi, Utah
Worth seeing.

This is a great show. My wife and I saw the Alabama Theater Christmas show last year and we wanted... read more

Reviewed December 29, 2020

from $47.95
from $43.31
from $27.74
2,006 results
All reviews christmas show time warp tap dancers calvin gilmore pure magic christmas spirit singing and dancing talented performers all ages entire family visiting myrtle beach comedy performance costumes gospel christie cast
Selected filters
Reviewed February 12, 2020

Recently 9 of us went to see The Hotel California Tribute to the Eagles and we all had a great time and the band was very good. Not a bad seat in the house at all. Prices for the tickets were very good too. Nice night out !

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed February 12, 2020

I recommend going here. Get a glass of wine go in and listen to the music. Love it!
So far I have seen the Christmas show and it was great!! Also saw LeAnn Rimes, Travis Tritt,
Marshall Tucker Band. No bad seat in the house. Plenty of restaurants in the area to eat before you go to see any concerts here. Have a great time!!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed February 11, 2020

It was a great show. We had so much fun. It is well worth going to. Very talented singers and dancers

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed February 1, 2020

The Wagsters put on a good show. They are entertaining and personal. I've seen flashier shows with less substance. My wife has always had an interest in magic shows and this is one she enjoyed immensely.
Bring the kids to this show. There were people of all ages at the show.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed February 1, 2020

This show was very entertaining. The Wagsters have mastered their craft and put a lot of personality in their performance. We loved the magical illusions (how did they do that?!) and hope to see them again sometime. It is a family friendly show. We loved it!

Date of experience: January 2020