Review Highlights
Time Warp

We are locals and have enjoyed the Carolina Opry many times over the years. We always find the... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
MartinJMichael
Surfside Beach, South Carolina
The Best Christmas Show Ever!

I really enjoyed this Christmas Show! It was interesting, enjoyable, and very fun! I really... read more

Reviewed January 27, 2021

from $47.95
from $43.31
from $27.74
2,007 results
All reviews christmas show time warp tap dancers calvin gilmore pure magic christmas spirit singing and dancing talented performers all ages entire family visiting myrtle beach comedy performance costumes gospel christie cast
Selected filters
Reviewed February 1, 2020

The Wagsters put on a good show. They are entertaining and personal. I've seen flashier shows with less substance. My wife has always had an interest in magic shows and this is one she enjoyed immensely.
Bring the kids to this show. There were people of all ages at the show.

Reviewed February 1, 2020

This show was very entertaining. The Wagsters have mastered their craft and put a lot of personality in their performance. We loved the magical illusions (how did they do that?!) and hope to see them again sometime. It is a family friendly show. We loved it!

Reviewed February 1, 2020 via mobile

Love it. All of our family enjoy it so much. One of My favorite is Houdini’s famous escapes. Really amazing stuff!
Quality show, professional setup, and truly something for everybody. My kids enjoyed the opportunity to meet the cast for autographs and photos immediately following the show.The quality of the performance is good.

Reviewed February 1, 2020 via mobile

This show was fantastic. I took my 5 year old grandson and was totally amazed and it was a great family show. The Wagstirs are a great team and it was a pleasure to see them perform. We will definately see it again.

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed February 1, 2020

So much fun and wonder! These two put their heart and soul into this show. Truly amazing and appreciate the personal stories!!! Perfect for all ages!!

Date of experience: February 2020