“Good pizza!”

Michael's Pizza, Pasta and Grill
Ranked #115 of 877 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Best Pizza Delivery in Myrtle Beach! Serving New York Style Pizza, Subs, Wings, Hamburgers, Salads, and Homemade Italian Specialties.
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Good pizza!”
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Found this place on tripadvisor and it was all positive. They were friendly and came when they said they would be there. I would order again, next time I am on town.

• Visited May 2013

Troy, Illinois
“Great place for great food”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Found this eatery a few years ago when in Myrtle Beach on a golf trip. I have been going there ever since. The antipasto is the best ever and should be tried by all. The pasta dishes and the pizza is also excellent. I have never had bad service and everyone has always been friendly. Seating is limited but that is the only negative I can think of. I would highly recommend trying Michael's when in town.

Grandville, Michigan
“Great East coast style pizza!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

After walking out of another restaurant for failure to sit us within an acceptable amount of time, and finding a few other area restaurants in the Myrtle Beach coupon books closed for the season despite it being Spring Break, we stumbled across this place and had a wonderful time! It's a small white building along side a dilapidated strip mall, with 5 booths and as many tables. The interior was a bit dark and dated, but when we saw local police and a business meeting enjoying the food, we knew we found a great place. Pizzas were on special for lunch--a large 1-topping for $10.99--so we got 2 thinking we'd have leftovers for another day. Excellent hand-tossed chewy-on-the-inside, crispy-on-the-outside crusts with real yeast bubbles were topped with a not-too-sweet tomato sauce, heaped with cheese and generous amounts of toppings, served piping hot and greasy, just the way we like them! My husband enjoyed the sausage--real slices of hand made links, not the little rabbit pellet kind--and my daughter and I enjoyed the fresh mushrooms. Pleasant and efficient service made our lunch very enjoyable.

San Marcos, California
“Very good pizza in Myrtle Beach”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I have eaten with the family at Michael's multiple times and also had a few take out orders. We really like their NY style pizza and the service has always been very good. It is often crowded in the evening and there can be a longer wait for the food after ordering but we have always felt it was worth the wait. They usually have a pizza lunch special for 10-12 bucks for a pizza that will feed a family of 5 so you can't beat the value. They are the best pizza place and value we have found at Myrtle Beach which tends to be an overall monumental tourist trap with very mediocre restaurants and grossly overpriced seafood buffets.

Ballston Lake, New York
“Bland tasting dishes”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Selected this place from an add in the hotel book about local restaurants. Placed order over the phone for delivery, so this review pertains only to delivery service and food taste.

We order two chicken parmigiana, two pasta Alfredo with chicken and a bacon cheeseburger. About 35 minutes later, it arrived at the hotel room. Delivery person was very cordial. Upon my request, reviewed items delivery for accuracy. Every dinner included salad and bread, but no butter was delivered.

Portion sizes were reasonable as well as the prices. But taste was lacking on all four dinners. The chicken on the Alfredo had some flavor, but it was cut in very small pieces. I came out the winner with my bacon cheeseburger with fries.

I guess it's okay for a pizza place, but if you want good-tasting food, look elsewhere. Or maybe, I should had ordered pizza!
They also charged 11% sales tax, which I did not bother disputing.

• Visited March 2013