After reading many good reviews, my Mother, daughter and I decided to stay a night before heading to the airport for our flight home. Bad Decision! Our King room was dark and very noisy due to being on the lower floor .Many people were yelling, and the room itself although clean was run down. I expected better of a Best Western . I suspect that the good reviews may be for the rooms across the street on the ocean. Also, way over priced! They had better motels up the street that looked better, and they were only $50.00 . Don't stay here if your looking for anything better then a run down motel. My 8 year old daughter explained it perfectly by saying the place should be called the worst western not the best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Join us this year in beautiful, sunny Myrtle Beach and Have A Grand Strand Vacation. With two buildings to choose from, oceanfront and the main building across the street from the ocean. Our clean, affordable rooms, efficiencies, two & three bedroom suites are sure to put you at ease. We welcome families, golfers, and couples (no pets please). Spend your days exploring the beach or lounge around our oversized 30' by 60' seasonal heated pool with separate kiddie pool, lazy river, hot tub, and sundeck. You can also enjoy our indoor pool and hot tub with changing room located at our beachfront facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Best Western, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Grand Strand Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Best Western Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Best Western