I stayed with my Wife and 2 kids (7 and 9) in June for 4 nights in the non ocean front section of the hotel. We had a great time. The pools are clean and well kept. The rooms are nice and clean, nothing extravagant, but well worth the price. We had a private balcony overlooking the pool that provided a nice spot for morning coffee.
The hotel is on the quiet end of Mrytle Beach and the owner does not seem to tolerate loudness or parties, etc. As a matter of fact, I saw him every day and he never failed to ask how things were. So, if you had an issue in this hotel I feel confident he would listen - and make it right.
Overall, this is a nice hotel in a nice location with a friendly and helpful staff. We had no issues getting breakfast, parking, or with any services.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Join us this year in beautiful, sunny Myrtle Beach and Have A Grand Strand Vacation. With two buildings to choose from, oceanfront and the main building across the street from the ocean. Our clean, affordable rooms, efficiencies, two & three bedroom suites are sure to put you at ease. We welcome families, golfers, and couples (no pets please). Spend your days exploring the beach or lounge around our oversized 30' by 60' seasonal heated pool with separate kiddie pool, lazy river, hot tub, and sundeck. You can also enjoy our indoor pool and hot tub with changing room located at our beachfront facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Grand Strand Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Grand Strand Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Best Western Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Best Western