I stayed at the Grand Strand Inn in mid April 2007 for a week and it was very nice. The rooms were very clean and there was cleaning service everyday. I stayed on the west end of the street in the main building. The pool was a nice size and clean. The people at the desk were always very nice to me. The only problems I had was the continental breakfast and parking. The breakfast area is very small and hard to get into so we just went out to breakfast every morning. The parking is very cramp and narrow so if you drive a truck like we did it was hard to park it, but other than that it was very nice, clean, and quiet. I would recommend this hotel and stay at it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Join us this year in beautiful, sunny Myrtle Beach and Have A Grand Strand Vacation. With two buildings to choose from, oceanfront and the main building across the street from the ocean. Our clean, affordable rooms, efficiencies, two & three bedroom suites are sure to put you at ease. We welcome families, golfers, and couples (no pets please). Spend your days exploring the beach or lounge around our oversized 30' by 60' seasonal heated pool with separate kiddie pool, lazy river, hot tub, and sundeck. You can also enjoy our indoor pool and hot tub with changing room located at our beachfront facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Grand Strand Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Grand Strand Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Best Western Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Best Western