I would definitely stay again at this hotel. We stayed in the main building, which was just across the street. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was nice, but allow a little extra time to eat. They had two waffle makers at two minutes a pop. There was plenty of parking. The day we checked out we wanted to get some more beach time in, and the hotel allowed us to keep our car parked there. They also gave us a key to the building across street so that we would have access to the beach, pool, sauna, and bathrooms that were equipped with shower. No complaints here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Join us this year in beautiful, sunny Myrtle Beach and Have A Grand Strand Vacation. With two buildings to choose from, oceanfront and the main building across the street from the ocean. Our clean, affordable rooms, efficiencies, two & three bedroom suites are sure to put you at ease. We welcome families, golfers, and couples (no pets please). Spend your days exploring the beach or lounge around our oversized 30' by 60' seasonal heated pool with separate kiddie pool, lazy river, hot tub, and sundeck. You can also enjoy our indoor pool and hot tub with changing room located at our beachfront facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Grand Strand Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Best Western Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Best Western