2,265 results
All reviews oceanfront building across the street ocean front main building lazy river rocking chairs the breakfast area indoor pool breakfast staff yogurt ocean blvd first floor private balcony hot tub bike week free breakfast king suite
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Beach next to rooms for part of complex. Food is close by. Parking lot does have a space issue but you can get in. Boardwalk oils 10 minutes away by cat. The Boardwalk park complex is 25 min drive. Lovely beach and clean

Reviewed September 14, 2019

Check-in was terrible when I made the reservation over the phone apparently the mixed up my personal info with someone else which took 1-1/2 hrs to straighten out at check-in over the phone with the main office. Finally once it was straightened out they did make good by upgrading my room and giving me additional rewards points. The rest of my stay was excellent and we enjoyed the amenities of the hotel.

Reviewed September 12, 2019

Miss hendesha is a breath of fresh air.she is such a joy her service is amazing . I must say that I look forward to her smile and comfort in the morning to start my day ... she always working so hard ,,all started on a emotional morning she gave me comfort in her words of concern that really helped me wipe them tears away....!!!!!i love her to pieces ,...

Trip type: Traveled with family
BWMyrtleBeachGM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2019

Dear Isabel M,

Thank your for your 5 out of 5 star rating! I was delighted to see that you had a great stay! We hope to have you back soon.

Reviewed September 10, 2019

Went on a busy weekend and was quickly disappointed as I the pictures seen don't represent the building I was in. A non ocean view means a non ocean front property. Instead it is across the street from the main building. It was decrepit, old and just chocked full of unsupervised kids. The number of kids I saw slipping on the pavement running while wet was mind boggling.
Getting to Myrtle Beach early I went there at 12 PM and said when my room is available let me know. I returned at 5 PM mind you check in is at 4PM and I still didn't have a room. I was told it should be read in an hour and a half.
At that point I was beyond frustrated with the run down building, the unsupervised kids, the trickery of building #2, and the wait for a room. I canceled and the only good thing was they had no problem with this and refunded my money (though the refund took 4 days).
You get what you pay for here. It is not in any way a Best Western Plus and it's not in any way a nicer hotel at a value.
If you are broke I guess it's suitable but if you can spend more make sure you do.

Room tip: Make sure you get ocean front or you won't be on the beach at all
Date of stay: August 2019

Dear Dave R,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I was sorry to see we were unable to exceed your expectations during your stay. Our goal is to be the cleanest and friendliest hotel. We do indeed have a unique layout and many room types that we work hard to provide accurate descriptions on all bookable channels. We hope to have you back to provide a superior experience.

Reviewed September 4, 2019

Even though the hotel was a older model it was very clean and up to date. Staff was friendly and helpful. Comfortable rooms and we felt safe and were able to relax. Would definitely stay at this location again.

Date of stay: August 2019

Dear customer20192019,

Thank you for your 5 out of 5 star rating! I was delighted to see that you enjoyed our clean and up to date hotel. I was also happy to see you thought our staff was friendly and helpful and that your room was comfortable and relaxing. With our resort style amenities, prime location near the beach, and stellar service, we are happy hosts to visitors to the Grand Strand. We hope to have you back soon!