We reserved a room for two nights with a crib as we were traveling with 3 children. The hotel said they would bring a crib to the room. After several attempts, they finally said they did not have one and we could get one in the morning. Not good! After being awake for an hour in the middle of the night with a 20 month old on the floor, we got our crib the next day. Again after several requests made by us. Not an apology or anything from the management. We will choose a different hotel next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Join us this year in beautiful, sunny Myrtle Beach and Have A Grand Strand Vacation. With two buildings to choose from, oceanfront and the main building across the street from the ocean. Our clean, affordable rooms, efficiencies, two & three bedroom suites are sure to put you at ease. We welcome families, golfers, and couples (no pets please). Spend your days exploring the beach or lounge around our oversized 30' by 60' seasonal heated pool with separate kiddie pool, lazy river, hot tub, and sundeck. You can also enjoy our indoor pool and hot tub with changing room located at our beachfront facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Best Western, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Grand Strand Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Best Western Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Best Western