Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites
$258
$200
$179
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$145
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$111
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$103
$257
$224
Hampton.com
$207
$155
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$125
$107
Official Site
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
2,084 results
All reviewsoceanfront buildingacross the streetocean frontmain buildingcontinental breakfastlazy riverrocking chairsthe breakfast areaindoor poolbreakfast staffyogurtocean blvdfirst floorgreat place to stayprivate balconybike weekhot tub
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed July 10, 2006

Our family went for the 4th of July weekend. That could have been our first mistake. When we arrived we did not have a room reserved for us-although we had already payed one night's rate. Customer service was not helpful at all and actually told us we could get our money back and look for somewhere else to stay. With two small kids ready to have a great weekend that was not acceptable. Finally they booked our room for 2 nights but for the 3rd night we had to move to another room, on another floor, and minus one bed we had originally asked for upon making reservations. The staff was not friendly, the rooms were somewhat dated, and we did not bother to go for the continental breakfast located directly in the lobby where the reservations are made and 5feet from the restrooms. The staff was not epithatic at all & showed no concern nor compassion for any of our needs. Would not stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2006
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Westerville, Ohio
Reviewed July 5, 2006

My wife and I just returned from a 4 day/3 night stay. Picked the Best Western Grand Strand based on Trip Advisor reviews. While the reviews were generally accurate (decent location, accomodating staff, renovated, construction but not too annoying), some other things detracted. The main hotel on one side of the street and oceanside on the other (where we stayed) meant we had no on-site security or service. Room service failed to show up our second day and repeated calls got promises but no correction. We finally settled for clean towels at 8:00 pm. The continental breakfast so highly rated by some was just OK. Not a bad place, but not as good as the reviews I read suggested. I will stay somewhere else next time, but would return if I couldn't find anything better. Hence my description - only adequate.

• Stayed: July 2006
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Asheville, NC
Reviewed July 4, 2006

We just got back from staying at the Best Western Grand Strand Inn And Suites during the July 4th weekend. We stayed in the oceanfront suites. The mattresses impressed my wife, they are very comfortable. The room was small but very nice with tile floors and up to date electronics. The check-in went very smooth and the nite clerk and security guard were very helpful. Our baby jammed the remote control and maintainance promptly replaced it.

The only things that we would like improved is better parking (which may be due to the construction of the new indoor pool area), a larger breakfast area (it got very crowded) and we couldn't find a lugague carrier in the building.

• Stayed: July 2006
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Statesville, NC
Reviewed June 25, 2006

I would just like to say we enjoyed our stay at the Best Western Grand Strand Inn & Suites in Myrtle Beach, SC this past week. We enjoyed a good breakfast, free newspaper, clean spacious room and great TV (according to my husband for golf), rocking chairs on the balcony, security on the grounds, lazy river/pool/spa, and quick access to the beach. I/we strongly suggest you check out this motel for you family vacation.

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 24, 2006

This is a great hotel and the whole staff was awesome. I would refer anybody to this hotel. They have two facilities, one which is beachside and one just across the street. The rooms are both clean and beautifully decorated. They are always willing to go the extra mile. There is a continental breakfast like no other I have seen. They have waffles, all types of muffins and anything that might make you morning mean a pleasure. They have very clean facilities throughout. The staff was both helpful and courteous. I will definitely refer family and friends to this hotel. It was a great vacation and part of it was because of the hotel itself. They have many different units to chose from based on your needs and this is a great thing. You can have a kitchen in your room or just a regular room. You have the option of oceanside or not. There is a lazy river, pool and hot tub facility as the main location. It was well maintained. This is a great family oriented hotel. Kids and adults alike will greatly enjoy this hotel. I cannot say enough positive about this facility. I have stayed in many hotels in Myrtle Beach and this by far has rated highest for price, quality and staff friendliness as well as the added additions that you do not see at most hotels.

All tourists should check into this hotel when traveling to the Myrtle Beach area. It will definitely be worth your time and effort.

5  Thank stickyfingerspurple