Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites
Ranked #20 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed January 12, 2010

We stayed to enjoy the beach for New Years and everything...I mean everything....from friendly customer service to cleanliness of the room, and location was PERFECT. We'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (2,044)

Reviewed November 10, 2009

We stayed in Myrtle beach while traveling the east coast (from NY to Miami) and loved our stay at this hotel. The pool was very nice. Although the hotel is not very luxurious it has everything you need. The beach is nearby and the hotel offers free beach and pool towels. The room was clean and spacious. Breakfast was OK but nothing special. Staff was friendly and helpfull.

Reviewed October 28, 2009

I have had to travel to MB several times this year for an overnight stay. I am glad that I found this place. The indoor pool and hot tub were welcomed after the drive down. Rooms always clean and service always great. The remodel on the suites beachside - did a great job. For what I would pay for a reglar hotel inland, I can stay here on the beach and get a few hours to relax. You can tell that the owner takes pride in running a top notch place.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank McNeal0193
Reviewed October 20, 2009

The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. We loved the beach access. We stayed 4 nights and we easily could have stayed another 4. We felt very comfortable. We plan to come back and bring our 2 kids.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank trina34
Reviewed October 8, 2009

Recently reno rms, flat scrn tv, nice pool, good continental bkst. But, at $89 nite it was not good value compared to others which were right on beach with more amenities. Mgr agreed rate was higher than brochure but says because motorcycle rally was on. Comfort inn was at $100 nite. I quickly moved next day to far superior hotel, with beach , pools, full stove, micro, full fridge, patio ocean front view overlooking pool . The thing that irked me most was after getting quote on lowest rate the nite clerk didn't want to see my aaa card as there were no further discounts...what gives here ?
at any rate....stay elsewhere for better value for $

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank brokenjumper
Reviewed October 7, 2009

This Best Western, located at 18th street south and Ocean Blvd is the Best PLace to Stay in Myrtle Beach. My wife and I have been coming here for 5 years now and although I have looked around before booking each year, I can not find any reason not to. We always stay on their Beach side and love it. The entire staff is so pleasant and their cusotmer service is excellent. The value recieved for our dollars is great. They are close to all events and attractions. Very easy to get to. Thats important to me when I am on vacation. I dont want to have to think to much! Jack the owner is fantastic and will go out of his way to make sure your stay is what you expected. I could go on and on about the housekeeping staff and all of them. My wife and I feel like royalty when we stay there. The new indoor pool and hot tub is great for those chilling nights and evenings. For the few years we have been staying here, there is nothing i can say that would be negative. If there was I deffinitely would. They maintain their buildings and rooms at all times. You could pay more somewhere else but why? Their free breakfast is exceptional. If I lived closer, not Pa., I would stay one night just to enjoy their breakfast and the company.

Reviewed October 1, 2009

My husband and I first met here at the Grand Strand Inn & Suites back in September of 2006. Each year we have returned and stayed, even honeymooned here when we had our beach wedding in September of 2008. Celebrated our first annivesary on September 22, 2009 and knew we wouldn't go anywhere else but the Grand Strand Inn & Suites. As always the staff, amentities and location are outstanding, well maintained and the view is awesome from your private balcony looking out over the ocean. The kitchenette is so well stocked all you have to provide is the food! We will certainly be back every year to celebrate a "Happy Anniversary!"