Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$64
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$80
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
Official Site
  • Pool
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$66
$64
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$46
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$158
$70
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$83
$185
$157
Travelocity
Myrtle Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$70
  • Pool
2,081 results
All reviewsoceanfront buildingacross the streetocean frontmain buildingcontinental breakfastlazy riverrocking chairsthe breakfast areaindoor poolbreakfast staffyogurtocean blvdfirst floorgreat place to stayprivate balconybike weekhot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Spend the extra money and get one of the ocean front rooms. Clean and comfortable. A bit small but just what we needed. It has a "complete" kitchen so bring food and drinks. Balcony is nice and view is awesome. People there are wonderful. Complete free breakfast with fresh make-yourself waffles. Overall, a great experience.

Room Tip: If you can, get a room in the building on the ocean!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Georgia677
Jack R, Owner at Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to recommend our property. I'm so glad that you had a great experience with us, and that you enjoyed your oceanfront room. I agree with you- nothing beats our view! Cleanliness and customer service, also, are some of our highest priorities, and I'm so pleased to see that you found both us to be excellent in both areas. Thanks again, and we'll see you again soon!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great hotel on Myrtle Beach Strip. Accomodating with all the amenities you need and more. Felt like we were staying in a studio apartment: refrigerator, stove, dishes, hair dryer, High speed internet, rocking chair on patio, and A BREATH TAKING VIEW of the Atlantic Ocean!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Best staff we have encountered in 30 years traveling to Myrtle Beach! Betty, Cookie, Scott, maintenance personnel, dining staff are all excellent. Indoor pool was a little cool but that was not the main attraction. Room needed some attention but Cookie was on the j-o-b and took care of it straight away. Needs some updating but very clean and quiet. A very good place to stay. Not all the outdoor amenities of some of the larger venues but very adequate.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed September 2, 2013

As close to the Beach & the center of everything as you can get. Great location. Loved the swimming pool for both the kids and adults. Courtyard set-up makes the best use of compact space. Parking IS limited. Outstanding night's sleep--very comfortable. Excellent a/c. Breakfast bar is very popular (holiday weekend = full!) with full range of food items. Great view of the ocean. Very helpful & courteous staff. Definitely would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in the Oceanfront building with my girlfriend and 4 year old daughter. We had 2 queen beds, with a balcony with 2 rocking chairs that over look the beach and ocean. The room was wonderful, full refrigerator, stove, oven, coffee maker, and microwave. Beds were AMAZING!!! My bed at home is awful so the beds here just seemed too good to be true. I don't travel a lot, but this was the first hotel room that I stayed at that had a DVD player, which was nice because I brought a couple of DVD's for my daughter to watch before bed and in the morning while we got ready.

The view was amazing, my girlfriend and I sat out there every night after we put my daughter to sleep (obviously with the door open so I could keep an eye on her). The view was tremendous. I must say though, we stayed on the 3rd floor. Anything below that there are trees that obstruct the view of the ocean (not sure if every room below the 3rd floor is obstructed but i believe most of them were) so if you are concerned about that defiantly make sure you get a room 3rd floor or higher that is not obstructed.

The staff was fantastic, I'm from Pennsylvania and I have only been down "south" once before. So either Southern Hospitality is just that good or the fine folks at the Best Western are super awesomely nice and great people! One lady in particular really was above and beyond, she was making the waffles in the waffle irons during the breakfast, she would ask if anybody wanted a waffle and make you one while you waited in line to get your other food items. She came over to our table, asked if we were enjoying our stay, asked us where we were from, and other small talk like that. She asked my daughter how much fun she was having and made her laugh a couple times, then gave her a lollipop after breakfast every time. On the day we were leaving she gave her 2 for the long trip home. It was cute and I think she was pretty great.

Another thing about the hotel is that the other guests were quite at night, nobody was banging anything, nobody let their kids run wild in the hall ways or anything like that. Maybe it was because its a smaller building with 27 rooms I believe, so maybe there just weren't any annoying families staying there that week. But it was nice knowing I could go to bed without worrying about anybody disturbing us.

Without a doubt, when we go to Myrtle Beach again we will defiantly be staying here again. In would defiantly recommend this hotel to anybody. Again though, I can only speak for the Oceanfront building. Defiantly check it out if you plan on staying on the beach!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you so much for your thorough and detailed review! I'm sure that other TripAdvisor users appreciate hearing your personal experience with us... we definitely appreciate your complimentary words! Your title naming us your best hotel experience, especially, is a great honor. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your room, view, and our amenities, and that you found our customer service to be exemplary. Once again, thank you. We'll look forward to welcoming you back to our property soon.