The Staff was very friendly and more than helpful during our check in, offering tips and a map with short cuts to avoid the Spring Break traffic during peak hours. She even brought out some fresh coffee for me.. The room we got was nice and clean, it was a single king bed that was VERY comfortable. my wife said the bathroom too small ( but it had everything I needed). We used the heated pool and hot tub across the street, and they were great !! I was worried about walking back in the cold ( temp was in the 30's outside ), but the bathrooms at the pool were as good, if not better than in the room, complete with showers, shampoo, blow dryer, etc.. So we were able to dry off completely before heading back across the street. ( The pools also had lift chairs if you need a little help in and out and they stay open late ). The rooms Wi-Fi worked fine, the room had a DVD player ( which i had never seen before in any hotel ) a big TV. We were able to park right in front of our room, which i loved, making loading and unloading the vehicle a breeze. ( we weren't there for the view). The breakfast was better than most "free" breakfasts' . The sausage, biscuits and Gravy were really good. the rest just typical. The Lady working the food area was very friendly and kept the place looking clean. Over all a nice stay, and short walk to the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Join us this year in beautiful, sunny Myrtle Beach and Have A Grand Strand Vacation. With two buildings to choose from, oceanfront and the main building across the street from the ocean. Our clean, affordable rooms, efficiencies, two & three bedroom suites are sure to put you at ease. We welcome families, golfers, and couples (no pets please). Spend your days exploring the beach or lounge around our oversized 30' by 60' seasonal heated pool with separate kiddie pool, lazy river, hot tub, and sundeck. You can also enjoy our indoor pool and hot tub with changing room located at our beachfront facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Best Western, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Grand Strand Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Best Western Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Best Western