Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Myrtle Beach, SC
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Staybridge Suites(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Ocean View Motel(Myrtle Beach)
City Studios(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewscoastal carolinabreakfast roomjacuzzi suitetanger outletsfront desk staffindoor poolfree breakfasthousekeepingfurnishingsmb
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Great room, friendly staff, comfortable bed and a hot breakfast to boot!
We stayed 3 nights, for my daughter's wedding and couldn't have been more pleased.
As far as the "Gentleman's Club", next door... It's a non-issue! If it wasn't for the sign, we'd have never known it was there... and we spent a LOT of time out on the front porch!
My only criticism is the dated, 27" tube TV.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Annette C
Lori Beth H, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Myrtle Beach, SC, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time in Myrtle Beach. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Everyone took extremely good care of my family. We had a very rough 24 hours traveling to Myrtle. We got there around 6AM and we all know that check in is not until 3PM, to give staff sufficent time to prepare rooms for the next crew(like mines)! Well Carla and others could see that this weary grandmother with 5 kids had been through all she could take,not only did they allow us to eat a hot breakfast, but practically us into bed in a room so that the entire family could get some much needed sleep. Thank You all..This will be my Myrtle family for ever. Thank You for the love Temecca Gallman

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank temecca g
Sandra M, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Myrtle Beach, SC, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful review. I'm glad that you and your family had a nice time at our hotel. All of our staff try to go out of the way for all of our guests, and I'm sure Karla will be thrilled that she was personally mentioned. We hope to have you back again whenever your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Totally everything a man would want.....good stay. Golf, nightlife, bowling.... On the 501. Close to all....door hard to open.... Security wise it would be hard to open... Breakfast is great! No exactly what you want in a family stay... Based on fantails next door ....

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you for your kind review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Location of the hotel was close to most attractions. Room service was non-existent. Had to ask for towels every day. Had to ask for toilet paper. Room was not cleaned in 5 days. Every time we walked in the front desk person was outside smoking. We left a day early because we were treated so poorly when we complained. Apparently smoking is more important than customer service. The strip club across the street was unpleasant to say the least...

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Casey J
Lori Beth H, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Myrtle Beach, SC, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear you did not enjoy your time at our hotel.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

My family and I had to stay here for one night due to my grandmother being in the hospital the day before. We was on our first family vacation and stayed at a resort on the beach, we was suppose to leave on Sunday but like I said my grandmother got real sick that Saturday and was on life support. I choose this hotel because I'm a club carlson member, but just because one hotel is one way doesn't mean all of them are the same (which they should be). The beds were comfy and the room was ok, but the bathroom look like it haven't been cleaned throughly and had paper on the floor under the vanity. The shower was not so clean, that's why when I take showers at hotels I always put down a towel in the tub (don't want my feet on the surface). It also was rust around the edges of the tub, especially were the soap goes, it just was not right, I have never seen so much rust in a hotel as such. I should've took pictures put my phone had tore up on the way to Myrtle Beach, so I didn't have my phone for a whole week. I'm really getting sick and tired of staying at hotels that cost $100 or more a night and they look like a cheap motels.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tiffany J

Thank you for your feedback. We value any guest's comments and appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay. I'm sorry we did not meet your expectations, but I assure you we are working hard to make sure a similar incident does not occur in the future.