“Wonderully Awsome!”

Camelot by the Sea, Oceana Resorts
Ranked #71 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I love this hotel. Very nice and clean. Wonderful staff. I do think they should offer complementry tootpaste and toothbrushes. We forgot our tooth paste. I always stay at 4 to 5 star hotels and this was the first time i could not get toothpaste having forgotten mine. Otherwise, great stay and will stay again.

1  Thank Baybe48
There are newer reviews for Camelot by the Sea, Oceana Resorts

Reviewed May 9, 2013

The staff and location were great. Very clean. We had a 1 bedroom with kitchenette on the 16th floor and, as mentioned, the elevators were very quick. Only downside, the leather couch was most uncomfortable and for a couple in their 70's it was difficult to get up!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

I love the decor, the kitchen did have plenty of counter space and everything is super clean. I'm staying in room 1609 and would stay again and planning to in August. I got this deal of 4 nights on Groupon and I'm glad I did. The room is ocean front and I got a king suite. I have includes pictures so you can see the room. I have stayed all over the country and out so I know a great stay.

2  Thank southernicetea
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I have no complaints about this property. It's just average. My husband and I had a 1bedroom with kitchenette on the 19th floor. The rooms were very clean and had everything we needed to cook some meals. Elevators were quicker than most. We rarely waited more than a minute or two the entire weekend. Sofa and chair in living room had torn/holes in places. But we didn't go for the inside furiniture. We went for the beach. Property is within walking distance of the skywheel, boardwalk, and Peaches Corner. We would likely stay here again.

Room Tip: Upper floors don't have the noise factor of the attached parking garage or the oceanfront pools.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great Parking great location great suite layout! Bare in mind that the door of the hotel rooms are on the outside facing the parking garage so it can be noisey. The plumbing was also very very noisey...not sure if we were just near one of the major plumbing connections but it was loud enough to wake us up...noise was coming from behind the closet. Hopefully this is isolated to just our room. Would definetly stay again but request different room.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Affordable clean rooms, friendly staff, great views, within walking distance to alot of attractions and restaurants,free parking garage attached to hotel, I will defiantly be bringing my family back again next time!!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

My family and I visit this hotel aleast once a year. It's a great property with really friendly and helpful staff especially Jenna at the front desk. We love all of the indoor and outdoor pools. The one bedroom suite is very spacious for our family with two queen sized beds, oceanfront living room, kitchen, and bath. The hotel is very close to restaurants (Lulu's cafe, Rivercity Cafe, Starbucks, etc.) and only a 5-10 min walk to the boardwalk and skywheel. We will be sure to return to the Camelot on our next visit to myrtle beach.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family