Camelot by the Sea, Oceana Resorts
$219
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$158
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$303
Grande Shores Ocean Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$184
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$174
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $199/night.

$288
$279
Hampton.com
$207
$179
$236
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$225
Official Site
  • Pool
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$149
Travelocity
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

1,112 results
All reviewslazy riveracross the streetparking decksitting areaone bedroom suitefamily vacationoff seasonsky wheelbeds were very comfortablefull kitchenindoor poolwasher dryerhousekeeping stafftrip to myrtle beachocean viewspring breakwater park
Reviewed April 24, 2013

When getting ready to make a reservation I decided to see what others are saying. I could not believe some of the negative reviews. Last Oct when I was visiting this location, I was very impressed with everything. My Daughter made the reservation so I knew it would be nice, she is very picky. If some people want to complain about the rooms not big enough, then get a larger one. My goodness, you can get up to a three bedroom, which is very big. This is a very nice property with everything I want and I am making my reservation now for this week-end. Please ,
when reading reviews always read the good and the bad. There is no way to satisfy everyone all of the time.
I love the indoor pool area, the view, the condo, the price is right and the location is perfect. I will post again after my visit this week-end.
I love Myrtle Beach...

Room Tip: You can check out the floor plans at the bottom of the reservation page. It is a good idea as the floor plans vary. For some great rates, check out weekdays in April. We love the beach spring and fall the best.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank deerrivers
Reviewed April 15, 2013

This place is not nearly as nice as it appears in the picture or on the outside from the road. The rooms are all very run down. None of the lamps worked in our room. It just simply is not a very nice place. There are plenty of places very nice that you can stay at for a better price. I was extremely disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Niners42
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Took a mini vacation to Myrtle Beach on a whim. We booked Camelot by the Sea because it was an oceanfront property at a reasonable rate. It was myself, my husband and two children. The rooms are average. Upon entering, you walk into the bedroom, then move into a small (no counterspace) kitchen area and at the back is your sitting area with oceanfront view.
Pros: Great View, decent lazy river, indoor pool and hot tub. Nice little cabana for drinks by the outdoor pool.
Cons: Rooms seemed a little run down, the kitchen galley for the one bedroom has absolutely NO counter space. All prepwork for meals is done over the sink or on the stove. Plus the bathroom is directly off of the kitchen. Meaning if you open the bathroom door you are staring at the kitchen sink. It's a little odd.

Room Tip: Great views all around, but the best are on the higher floors.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Christy D
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We had a nice time staying at the Camelot By the Sea Resort. Love the location! Near lots of restaurants and the Boardwalk and its oceanfront! We were on a high floor with a great view! We were right by the elevator but we brought a small portable fan that made lots of noise (and we are used to sleeping with it), so the elevator wasn't a problem. Housekeeping never showed up one day but it wasn't a problem.

Room Tip: Pick a room above the 10th floor
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GatorInNC
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We loved the view and the location. The resort staff were friendly and helpful. Parking was easy and the condo had everything we needed to enjoy. The condo was close enough to walk to center attractions and lots of restaurants. There is a small market across the street. We would come back and stay here again.

Room Tip: Not sure if there is a bad room but we stayed on the 16th floor with a great view.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple