Clean, friendly and GREAT location. I was in town with my family for the Myrtle Beach marathon in February. Everything on the main strip was well within walking distance and close to their boardwalk. It was easy to park the car pretty much once, on the parking garage outside of our room and not go back and forth to it. We could just walk to the strip, shop at the beachwear stores and walk back. It's within really close walking of Jimmy Buffet's restaurants Landshark and a new Mexican place. We ate at both, again so we didn't have to drive around.
Traffic was heavier on race day but off season so overall it wasn't bad at all. Value in relation to price was fantastic. We were happy with our room and the staff was friendly.
We will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Myrtle Beach, our resort features beautifully decorated studio, one-, two- and three bedroom suites with private oceanfront balconies. Our amenities include oceanfront pool; lazy river, and oceanfront fitness center & attached parking garage. While staying with us you will be close to many of the beaches wonderful attractions, restaurants and nationally recognized golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Camelot By The Sea, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camelot Resort Myrtle Beach Sc
- Camelot Myrtle Beach
- Camelot Sea Myrtle Beach
- Camelot Hotel Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Camelot Resort
- Camelot By The Sea Hotel
- Camelot By The Sea Myrtle Beach