“Why I will stay at the Holiday Inn "at the pavilion"”

Holiday Inn at the Pavilion
Ranked #15 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed December 16, 2009

I love that the hotel is right on the ocean. The rooms are all clean and very well maintained. The hotel has a TIKI bar set up next to the pool area and the drinks are awesome. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful during our stay. I plan to make this my hotel of choice each time I visit Myrtle Beach.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 7, 2009

We really enjoyed our stay. There was a mix up with our room and it was corrected very quickly and to our advantage. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the pools very enjoyable.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2009

I would definately recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a great view of the ocean. The shopping is very close...right on the strip where the hotel is located. Its all within walking distance. Most of all the employees were very courteous and made our hotel stay a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2009

We often go to MYRTLE BEACH and the place we like to stay best, is the HOLIDAY INN AT THE PAVILION. Its CLEAN and NEWLY REMODELED, Its close to everything we enjoy. THE BEACH, THE PIER, MARVINS, DIRTY DONS The list goes on. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Who would want to stay anywhere else. Can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 21, 2009

The rooms were very clean and attractive. The household staff was prompt and efficient. The hotel staff was friendly and very helpful. Everyone saw to our needs in a timely and courteous manner. We are already planning to come back next year!!!
We took this trip with our extended family and we had a blast! We had oceanfront rooms in the lowrise building and were very pleased with the views and the rooms. We were also pleased at the close locality to restaurants and attractions. We pretty much walked everywhere we wanted to go!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2009

My daugter and I spent the summer in Myrtle Beach and we moved around to a couple of different hotels so I am speaking from experience when I say this was the best hotel that we stayed in. The staff were pleasant, the hotel was clean and the housekeeping staff were terrific.. I got the opportunity to meet the manager of the housekeeping staff when I had left one of my bathing suits in my room after I had checked out.. She was so helpful and she did not stop looking for my bathing suit until she found it... It was my favorite suit so I can't thank her enough... My daughter and I can't wait to go back next year.....

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 29, 2009

Well kept hotel, clean rooms with all the space you need. The ocean front balconies are wonderful and the indoor pool, lazy river and hot tub are awesome, even on warm days.

Near everything you would really want to do, great food & drink real close - especially Pier 14. Try the Shark Bites and Crab Salad for lunch.

Holiday Inn is perfect for couples and small families. We will be back!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple