“Wonderful location!”

Holiday Inn at the Pavilion
Ranked #16 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Had an amazing weekend at this hotel, perfect location! Right next to the pier and Boardwalk, loved it! Staff was so friendly, and the room was great! There were staff in the mornings cleaning the pools and even sweeping the walkway down to the sand! You can tell they take pride in their hotel, and it shows. I would recommend this hotel, this is where we will be staying from now on.

Room Tip: Request the 4th floor or higher for perfect views!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank carolinanewbie
Write a ReviewReviews (2,199)

Reviewed November 20, 2013

This hotel was an enjoyable stay. Clean, nice employees and perfect location!! I have to agree with the one review about the lady at the breakfast nook standing over your every move but that would be my only complaint!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 19, 2013

It's in the perfect location for pier fishing, shopping and great food. The pools where cleaned everyday. Right on the beach. Some if the shops cloths early this time of the year. But there were still plenty todo.

1  Thank Tbragg88
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Really enjoyed the stay, The staff were great. Didn't really care for the staff "standing over you" while getting your breakfast. That was definitely an uncomfortable feeling. Beautiful view, enjoyed the pools and lazy river. Mary

Room Tip: When I booked the room I didn't realize how big it was, so when I arrived I asked to see the two...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I had the greatest time of my life there. The people at the Hotel was awesome and the Maintain Dewang I might spell his name wrong but its close, He can to my rescue about my car, the water pump went out and he direct me to the right place to get it fixes and I am so greatful for that and special I was from Durham NC getting ready to go back home, van already pack to go when I saw I had trouble. Wendy at the sales desk was very helpful in helping us, my cousin and I to different events and places to eat. I just love it. The staffs at the front desk I can't remember all their names but I remember faces and smiles and they were all to be reconized in all they are doing greeting the travelers in making them comfortful in staying at the hotel. They SOLD ME to come back soon and to stay in the HOLIDAY INN AT THE PAVILION. love you ALL

Room Tip: Love the OCEANVIEW and the THIRD FLOOR where I was 307 I love, the sun and the Pier was at my view.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Ethel Mae D
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Enjoyed the ocean view and inside pools and lazy river. Location was great, convenient to activities and restaurants. The Staff was friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean and spacious. And the continental breakfast was good with plenty of choices. We will definitely return soon for more relaxation and shopping.
Jeanne

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Great stay! The staff was super nice especially the cleaning staff. The continental breakfast was terrible and the toaster was broken and the coffee was gross. We loved the location and will stay again.