Holiday Inn at the Pavilion
Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
$259
$200
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$145
$207
$155
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$130
$257
$224
Hampton.com
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$87
Hotels.com
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
$107
Official Site
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
Orbitz.com
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
2,235 results
All reviewsfear knotsky wheelcontinental breakfastocean frontcaptain ryanperfect locationwithin walking distancelazy riveracross the streetboard walkbeach barthe breakfast areahot tubgreat place to stayoceanfront roomtrip to myrtle beachpools were clean
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Great place to stay in Myrtle Beach. Had never been to Myrtle Beach before. Found this hotel by looking at reviews online. We spent 6 nights at this hotel. The location was perfect. Continental Breakfast served by Robin. Was great seeing her smiling face each morning. Staff at front desk was great. One nice lady in particular, although I regret that I did not get her name. She even helped me get my bracelet on. I couldn't get it to fasten. She did it with a smile, no problem! We had an issue with the balcony door lock and she sent maintenance up right away. Mark, the maintenance man was very helpful and got things fixed before we were done unpacking. He was even kind enough to reccomend some places to visit and places to dine! We had a wonderful stay at this hotel! Pools were clean, good drinks at the beach bar, friendly staff, clean hotel, and great location. I could go on and on. Would definitely stay here again when in Myrtle Beach!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

My family and I have been staying here for several years now. The room is always nice and clean and the staff is always friendly and helpful. My husband and I recently spent 5 days here to celebrate our 25th anniversary. The location on the boardwalk is convenient to some excellent restaurants and activities. We didn't move the car from the day we got there until we left! There is a beautiful view of the Skywheel that is even prettier at night. Love this place and I will definitely continue to stay here.

1  Thank Angela B
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We spent a whole week here and really had no complaints worthy of marking this below excellent. With the ocean front view we were able to see just about everything along the coastline. The location made it possible for us to stay within walking distance of some great eateries and activities. The room was really clean, and well maintained.

Room Tip: The 5th floor was really quite when I honestly thought it wouldnt be. made it nice to have the ice machine on that floor as well.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank beachbumlegal
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We had an ocean view room which allowed us to watch the sunrise. We slept with our sliding door slightly open so we could hear the waves. Our room was average size, but a also included a small kitchenette. The room was clean and quiet. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The facility has five pools and is right on the ocean. Parking was free.
The rooms and common areas are a little tired, but were clean.

Room Tip: On higher floors, you can hear the ocean. The people on the lower floors heard the fountains.
Reviewed October 26, 2013

My friends and myself stayed at a ocean front room great view. The best part of our trip since it rained most of the time was the bar tender Michelle. This lady went beyond her job for us all she was caring and gave us good information. The night manager Rick was also very helpful now Sherri could learn a thing or two from the rest of her staff. Only 1 complaint that our sheets were not changed after 5 days of being there . We did ask a room cleaner we seen and she did come right away.

Room Tip: Get a ocean front view
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends