“Great Place to stay”

Holiday Inn at the Pavilion
Ranked #15 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed January 5, 2012

We love staying here in late Sept. early Oct.
Excellent pricing for a king oceanfront room. Perfect place at the end of the broadwalk. Many fun places in walking distance. Can't wait until next fall to go back.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (2,192)

Reviewed January 3, 2012

We LOVE this place.... We stay here at least three times a year and have never had a complaint; I left my Tablet in the room by accident when we checked out and they found it, turned it in and I picked it up within 1 hour!!!!! Thank you. Love the Lazy River.. the pool and the hot tub! Love MARVINS!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Ginny F
Reviewed January 3, 2012

We stayed at this hotel and it was not bad but we would not stay here again. It was very close to all the action but that comes with a lot of noise well into the night. Motorcycles, loud cars, and people yelling until atr least 2 am. It wasn't that bad but at times it was annoying. I did feel that the rooms were a little dirty but it may just be due to the fact that the room has seen a lot of use without any updating. Walking around in white socks in the room I quickly noticed the the bottom of my feet were quickly turning black. My last complaint would be the bedding which was terrible. The pillows were the worst but none of the bedding good. I remember waking up both mornings and my neck was killing me. The pillows are about as thick as 20 sheets of paper and I think I had three of them and it was still horrible. Anyways if you do stay here I would highly recommend bringing your own pillows from home. We did like the lazy river and the views of the beach were fantastic.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 29, 2011

We went to Myrtle Beach in the winter to relax and do nothing which would include not complaining about our accomodations which you made possible. Very enjoyable stay. Excellent location. Would certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: The tower suites on the ocean are perfect
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 28, 2011

I enjoyed my honeymoon at this location and we are planning another trip this summer to stay at this same location and I can not wait.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed December 9, 2011

My wife and I had a great time at the Holiday Inn Pavilion. It is great for couples becuse the walls are thick (smile)
At 65 we rode the Sky Wheel, walked on the sandy Beach. It is a great place to bring Grandchildren because it is across the street from the Amusement Park. If you visit one time they give great discounts if you return.

Room Tip: Our room was very large, quite, no outside noise. Had our own balcony with chairs...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank James F
Reviewed December 1, 2011

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Staff was very friendly, rooms were very clean, loved the indoor pool, lazy river & hot tub. Breakfast was nice. Loved being within walking distance to everything and the Sky Wheel was just beautiful to watch the changing colors. Thank you so much for a wonderful Thanksgiving with our family. We will definitely return. :-) The only negative comment would be for a better mattress and clearer reception for the tv.

Room Tip: The higher you go, the better the view!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family