“Great family hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
Ranked #22 of 207 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
“Great family hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

Perfect hotel for family. Friendly staff. We stayed in angle efficiency and it was great. Maids were excellent and nice. My family loved this hotel. We'll be back next year for sure. Price was great for time of year. Pools were clean and heated. Elevators were fast and plenty of them so we didn't have to spend forever waiting on them. If you have kids this is a great place to come. Just wish you could get in room before 330 but they let you use pools if you get there before so kids played in them while we waited.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (630)
North Pole, Alaska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

We stayed here for our 20th Anniversary. It was clean and the views of the ocean were amazing. The price was great as well. Definitely plan on taking the rest of the family here next year. I can say we had ZERO complaints and this stay was absolutley amazing. The location is perfect, within walking distance of just about everything.

Room Tip: I asked for top floor and they gave it to us!!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

Overall very nice hotel, only thing I can suggest is since my husband is a retired Vietnam veteran and has had open heart surgery I would like to see more handicap parking spaces available at the hotel location, too far to walk from parking garage.

Southern pines, North Carolina, USA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

I decides to book a little trip for me & my two kids since they were out of school/daycare. It was going to be my sons 4th birthday.

We stayed in the old party of the hotel that you can only enter from the street/parking lot. Our room was in the 3rd floor. There was no elevators or any assistance with my bags. Now don't get me wrong, I will take the stairs when I am able, but luging luggage up 3 flights of stairs for 3 people was a hall in itself… needless to say I had to make several trips.

Beside the unexpected exercise I received, our room was/is a smoking room… how nasty. I had to be in a room that was old cigarette smoke smell. Everything smelled like it & so do we.

Needless to say, I will not be staying here again. The pool areas was dirty. I didn't feel comfortable walking around & using any if there amenities. Walking around I found much nicer hotels for the same price & amenities. I will be staying there from now on.

Stayed October 2013
1 Thank ncwebgirl
Clayton, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

I use to have a time share at a different Resort in Myrtle Beach. We got rid of this a few years back. My kids are older now and I'm separated. So I decided to take my girlfriend and my 2 youngest son's and spend one night in Myrtle Beach. This was my girlfriends first time to Myrtle Beach and I picked this Resort because it had indoor pools, room price, and ocean view.
While the room size is not extremely big, it serves it's purpose since we really were only in the room to sleep. And around 5am in the morning I opened the sliding door allowing the cool morning breeze to come into the room and to hear the ocean waves.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Pisgah Forest, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

Our first stay at this resort was very nice. Ocean front views were outstanding. Only issue was lack of housekeeping service. Had to request fresh towels after two days of no service. Still, overall a great experience.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

My boys and I come every year this time. Our room was great and at a reasonable price. Kids had a wonderful time. Plenty of kid activity and a brisk walk to Family Kingdom. Would def come back every year!