“Awesome place! Great ocean view!”

Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
Ranked #21 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
North Pole, Alaska
“Awesome place! Great ocean view!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We stayed here for our 20th Anniversary. It was clean and the views of the ocean were amazing. The price was great as well. Definitely plan on taking the rest of the family here next year. I can say we had ZERO complaints and this stay was absolutley amazing. The location is perfect, within walking distance of just about everything.

Room Tip: I asked for top floor and they gave it to us!!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (643)
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Overall very nice hotel, only thing I can suggest is since my husband is a retired Vietnam veteran and has had open heart surgery I would like to see more handicap parking spaces available at the hotel location, too far to walk from parking garage.

• Stayed September 2013
Southern pines, North Carolina, USA
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

I decides to book a little trip for me & my two kids since they were out of school/daycare. It was going to be my sons 4th birthday.

We stayed in the old party of the hotel that you can only enter from the street/parking lot. Our room was in the 3rd floor. There was no elevators or any assistance with my bags. Now don't get me wrong, I will take the stairs when I am able, but luging luggage up 3 flights of stairs for 3 people was a hall in itself… needless to say I had to make several trips.

Beside the unexpected exercise I received, our room was/is a smoking room… how nasty. I had to be in a room that was old cigarette smoke smell. Everything smelled like it & so do we.

Needless to say, I will not be staying here again. The pool areas was dirty. I didn't feel comfortable walking around & using any if there amenities. Walking around I found much nicer hotels for the same price & amenities. I will be staying there from now on.

Stayed October 2013
1 Thank ncwebgirl
Clayton, North Carolina
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I use to have a time share at a different Resort in Myrtle Beach. We got rid of this a few years back. My kids are older now and I'm separated. So I decided to take my girlfriend and my 2 youngest son's and spend one night in Myrtle Beach. This was my girlfriends first time to Myrtle Beach and I picked this Resort because it had indoor pools, room price, and ocean view.
While the room size is not extremely big, it serves it's purpose since we really were only in the room to sleep. And around 5am in the morning I opened the sliding door allowing the cool morning breeze to come into the room and to hear the ocean waves.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Pisgah Forest, North Carolina
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Our first stay at this resort was very nice. Ocean front views were outstanding. Only issue was lack of housekeeping service. Had to request fresh towels after two days of no service. Still, overall a great experience.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2013

My boys and I come every year this time. Our room was great and at a reasonable price. Kids had a wonderful time. Plenty of kid activity and a brisk walk to Family Kingdom. Would def come back every year!

• Stayed September 2013
Mount Airy, North Carolina
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I stayed here for 14 years in a row then skipped a few years, came back this year. The staff was very helpful and nice. The rooms were very clean. Loved the tiki hut bar.But, they must have been short handed on the weekend, had to request towels from the office. all in all we had a great trip, be back next year!! They worked it out so we could be on the same floor as our daughter.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family