“Good Experience”

Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
Ranked #21 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I arrived much earlier than expected to Myrtle Beach during the morning. Our reservations said check in was at 3:30pm, but my girlfriend and I stopped by earlier to see if we could check in anyway. The representative was friendly and advised us we were in luck and that our room was ready for us. So that was a great start to our vacation. Room was small but we expected that (we booked a King Oceanfront). Bed was very comfortable and the view was great! Indoor pool that we used was always kept clean and warm. This is a great for families to stay at. Only issue I had, which is something they can't really fix, was the structure of the building. We stayed in the beginning of March so there was some wind. The structure tower we stayed at made the wind fly through and made it much colder that it really was especially when your coming from the pool. Not a big issue you can always run to your room the way I did. But we enjoyed ourselves and would recommended this place to people for the summer.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We have stayed at Seacrest several times.Have never had any complaints.It is very clean and the staff are all very friendly.Would recommend Seacrest to anyone visiting. Seacrest is very close to everything. We recommend damons grill oceanfront, and sea captains

Room Tip: Stay away from rooms near elevators, gets loud early in the morning.
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We love the Sea Crest! This makes the third time we have stayed here. The rooms are clean, up-to-date, and efficient. The staff is always friendly and extremely helpful. We love the easy access to the ocean and all the pools. I would recommend the Sea Crest to anyone staying in Myrtle Beach. We always enjoy our stay here.

Room Tip: We always stay oceanfront. We love to be able to see and hear the ocean. It's an amazingly beau...
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We booked our room at 9:30pm the night before we were due to arrive in Myrtle Beach the weekend leading up to start of college spring breaks. Not only did we receive great service at check-in but the room was clean, ready and comfortably warm when we arrived. Travis at the Tiki bar was a pleasure to chat with and quick about making an excellent drink. The Angle suites have a nice view of the ocean and even the Murphy bed was comfortable.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I didn't know what to expect being my first time at this hotel. I normally stay at locations north of Sea Crest but they have no vacancies. Let me say for the record that your hotel was great! The room, the view, the pools, the staff...everything and everybody was exceptional. I left a tip for the maid service(something I never do) because she was such a joy. See you folks on my next trip to Myrtle Beach!!!!

Room Tip: The higher the better for the view...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 11, 2013

The view is gorgeous. I walked into our room and it looked beautiful. It was very clean and made me feel like home. The staff are very nice and helps any way they can. It has an easy access to the beach. You can walk to the gift shops or to get some good food (my favorite was Friendly's). It's a long stroll but it's an enjoyable stroll. My husband and I will be staying at Sea Crest again, we also love the heated pools.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Mrseaves09
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Me and my family stayed at sea crest for two nights and it was a very nice resort....the room was nice and relaxing...the service was great overall. I would recommend sea crest to someone looking for a nice place to stay while visiting Myrtle Beach.

• Stayed: March 2013