“Incredibly fun, relaxing family vacation!”

Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
Ranked #22 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Watertown, New York
“Incredibly fun, relaxing family vacation!”
Reviewed May 11, 2011

We stayed at the Sea Crest resort in April 2011 for our spring break vacation. We come to Myrtle Beach every year and normally stay at Coral Beach Resort. This year we decided to try Sea Crest and were a little nervous, not knowing what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised! Upon check in, we were greeted by Corey at the front desk. He was polite, and professional and made us feel very welcome after a 20 hour drive. We then checked in to our king efficiency suite and and were very happy with the accommodations. The room was tastefully decorated, very clean, and the view from the balcony was beautiful! The amenities are all that the website promises, and great for kids of all ages. The outdoor pool areas are clean and there are plenty of chairs to relax. There is a bar and outdoor grill for snacks and refreshments. Also they have karaoke nightly, which the whole family loved! Don't be scared by negative reviews you may read. We were a little nervous after reading them, but we did not experience anything negative the whole week we were there. We will be back again next year with the whole family!!! Thank you Sea Crest for a wonderful family oriented vacation!!!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (639)
Lexington, North Carolina
Reviewed May 11, 2011

Wanna stay where you feel like people know you as people, not as someone to occupy a room? We were given a warm welcome, a very friendly and safe place to stay. We've been going there going on three years now. I have to admit, my favorite time is not the peak of summer. Great kiddie pool,

Room Tip: Easy access going to indoor or outdoor pools.
  • Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jbranch213
Statesville, North Carolina
Reviewed May 10, 2011

This resort has everything you need to have a fun filled vacation with kids. The kids could not get enough of pool fun. My grandson tried to get in all of the pools everyday we were there. My granddaughter loved the lazy river. This is the place for family fun.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank GramDiva
New port, NC
Reviewed May 10, 2011

I have visited a few times now, with friends and Grandbaby. Good Value for the money. Staff is always helpful and friendly. Although, it is an older hotel, everything is clean and well kept. I am very picky person and will check right back out if not up to par. My Grandson, (3) begs to go back to Myrtle Beach. The new Childrens area is a blast, we have so much fun. My daughter enjoys the beach, and for myself I perfer to relax on the lazy river, or one of the hot tubs. I will go back again, one of my favorites for visiting Myrtle.

niagara falls
Reviewed May 9, 2011

For the third year in a row we stayed at the Sea Crest and Once again had a fabulous time. Very clean facilities, very friendly satff, great entertainment at night. We introduced the resort to are son and his girlfriend and they cant wait to come back next year. Our room was perfect with a great view of the ocean and overlooking the entertainment area.

Wilmington, North Carolina
Reviewed May 7, 2011

The website for this hotel does not represent the accomodations accurately. It looks much better than it is in person. The positive reviews on tripadvisor were definitely from people with lower standards than myself. The room was dirty floors and bedding Gross! And the size of the room was smaller than most NYC hotel rooms. I expected way more for the price and location.

Fort Stewart, Georgia
Reviewed May 5, 2011

This hotel was great! My kids had such a great time at the waterpark and the pools...the beach was just a few steps away. Loved the way our room was set up! The angle oceanfront jacuzzi suite fit our family of 6 perfectly. The Malibu Beach Bar was great. I didnt go, but my husband went and got us drinks often. It was nice to be able to have a fruity drink while I watched the kids play in the water. It was a bit hard to get an elevator at times, but not annoying enough to make me complain or not return. We will definitely be staying here again :D