Ocean Plaza Motel
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $247/night.

$219
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$254
$318
$309
Hampton.com
$287
$185
Grande Shores Ocean Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$259
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$252
$234
$207
$152
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$265
Official Site
  • Pool
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$199
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

Booked through hot-wire which was first big mistake.Hot wire gave us 2.5 star rating for this place, it wasn't even a 1 star.This place could be used for a prison,check that a prison is nicer.
This place is ready for demolition!.

• Stayed: August 2012
4  Thank poldfield
Reviewed August 24, 2012

need to have free internet service and more towels and wash rags in rooms. Some rooms need better mattress Need to have a work out room. The other thing need a place to eat. The motel was great and the maids was real nice.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We booked this hotel based on reviews, location and price. My wife said to me how bad can it be we only need a place to sleep. Well the hotel itself is dirty, they actually used a gas powered leaf blower to blow debris from the carpeting outside the rooms and in the hallways, it didn't clean the carpet at all. This hotel is dirty.... the room carpet is old, the dresser had a broken drawer, the cabinet in the kitchen was falling off the wall.... all this and the room wasn't ready when we arrived at 4:15 pm. Other guests were waiting for rooms also. Found out later that the staff cleans the Polynesian Hotel next door first then this Hotel. Rooms aren't cleaned until after 2pm. Holes burned into the carpeting in the room, which was dirty also. This whole place needs a makeover. You get what you pay for and for and extra $20 bucks a night stay in a clean hotel with working vending machines, helpful staff, clean rooms and swimming pools. The Beach was Great!!!! Wearther nice!

Room Tip: Stay next door at the Coral Beach Resort!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Augster59
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I have stayed at Ocean Plaza for many years. This year I stayed for two weeks. Staff were friendly and the housekeeping staff visited my room daily keeping me supplied with towels, etc. The best of all, it was affordable so I had extra money to spend on other things. My room was clean and smelled fresh. Ocean Plaza is an older motel and is not a 5 star motel but that's fine with me. It offered me all that I needed and I will continue to go back again and again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2012

This hotel was the nastiest hotel i ever been too! I would have been better off going to the motel 6!!! The building is run down n nasty. The staff do not work around the clock so if its a issue u have to wait untill staff return to work around 8am. The room was so out of date no wifi, old tv, and the lil refrigerator was nasty. I wouldnt let my dog stay there!!-

• Stayed: August 2012