“Excellent Deli”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Excellent deli. Sandwiches are big and full of meat. Everything is so fresh. The potato salad was ok. My husband loves NY deli's and he rates this one right up there. A nice change from seafood.

There are newer reviews for Kaminsky's New York Deli

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

I travel the US and my gold standard Pastrami sandwich has been a deli in Phoenix. Not anymore. Best New Yorkers I have met. Great sandwich and potato salad. We will return.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

As a local in Myrtle Beach there are plenty of places to choose from when it comes to eating out. Kaminsky's is by far one of the best places for breakfast & lunch along the Grand Strand. I enjoy talking to the owners/staff & also seeing a lot of my friends at Kaminsky's on a daily/weekly basis. If you live anywhere close to Myrtle Beach or travel to the area Kaminsky's should be on your must do list if you enjoy great food, great prices, & and great people.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We couldn't wait to try Kaminsky's. I was concerned with some of the negative reviews, but most were on service and not food. We arrived around 1:30 and were able to get a table. Everyone I came in contact with was northern-type friendly. The man behind the counter was asking me questions and was very friendly. I asked for water and it was no problem. I also did not have a problem with styrofoam cups. The soda machine was like any you would find in a sandwich shop. I did notice that just about every restaurant in Myrtle Beach had terrible ice tea...all of it tasted like dishwater. I did not even try the tea. My corned beef on rye was fantastic. Hubby got some mixed meat sub and he said it was one of the best sandwiches he ever had. Well, that's like winning an award.....he never has anything glowing to say...it's always "ok". He liked the coleslaw. My mac salad was a little bland for me. I saw crumb cake and had to have a piece. I thought it was incredible. I found the prices to be on par with a deli sandwich in Fairfax, VA. We wanted to go back, but our schedule didn't give us enough time. I wish they were open much later as we are not early risers and would prefer an early dinner or very late lunch. I found the decor appealing and liked the NY photos, etc. As we were leaving, the lady behind the counter asked us how everything was...I gave a thumbs up.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Walked out HUNGRY----miniscule amount of corned beef on the sandwich--NOTHING like a REAL corned beef from Cleveland (SLYMAN'S) or New York. And you CHARGE FOR WATER?????????? WTF?
Please.