“Not sure what the fuss is about”

Kaminsky's New York Deli
Ranked #128 of 905 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Maybe because we aren't from New York, but we only thought the food was ok. Everything tasted fine, but we wouldn't seek this place out again.

Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

Authentic flavors, menu, and attitude from a transplant Yankee. Had the North been this tasty and friendly the whole 'recent unpleasantness' from the 'War of Northern' may have been avoided. From classic NY deli sandwiches to knishes to a NY cheesecake (graham cracker crust similar to Juniors of NYC), dining here is a great experience including the cacophony of NY and NJ accents you're sure to hear. Calabash shrimp is NOT featured so a great change of pace on Hwy 17. Decor is a tribute to heroes of 911.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Blt-bad. Turkey and cheese - good. Little pricey for standard lunch. 2 sandwiches plus drinks, 20+. Gentleman taking orders and cashing out treated us like we were annoying him as we tried to give him business. Will not return. Too bad, it is near our timeshare.

2  Thank wyllieg
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Authentic NY deli not often found south of exit 1. And this Jersey girl especially appreciated the Taylor pork roll, egg and cheese sandwich! Lots to see here too, with moving tributes to those lost 9/11, NY sports teams and first responders. Our new favorite bfst/lunch stop in Myrtle. Thank you Mike and Eva! (and Trip Adisor!)

Reviewed September 15, 2012

I grew up in Brooklyn, NY. There are deli's all over which serve the best food you can get. My wife and I have been coming to Myrtle Beach on vacation for four years. We have been looking for different places to eat. We found a JEWEL in this DELI. I went to pickup lunch for my wife and I. when I started to look at the menu, it brought back memories of the deli's I went when I lived in NY. I at first could not make up my mind. I, finally, did and ordered the NEW YORK SPECIAL for myself and LITTLE ITALY for my wife. As I was waiting for my order, I noticed the CHEESE CAKE and KNISHES in the cooler. I asked to add those items to my order. They were added without any difficulty. THE SANDWICHES, CHEESE CAKE AND KNISHES WERE ALL GREAT. Remind me of going to Brighton Beach or Manhattan Beach during the summers as I was growing up. IHIGHLY RECOMMEND THE DELI TO ALL VISITORS AND RESIDENTS OF Myrtle Beach.

1  Thank kbsajs77