“Excellent Italian Food”

Capriccio
Ranked #37 of 880 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Southern Italian dishes prepared with fresh herbs, vegetables, meats and homemade sauces (award wining marinara, vodka, Marsala, Alfredo, etc.) prepared as orderd by our Italian Chef. Hand-tossed NY style pizza, including Sicilian & NY style sandwiches (Heroes/ Wedges/ Subs/ Grinders), Calzones & Strombolies prepared with fresh ingredients.
Bronx, New York
“Excellent Italian Food”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

If you love Italian food and who doesn't than you must go to capriccios in Myrtle Beach. The food is prepared slowly and cooked to perfection. When food takes long to come out you know that it is freshly prepared. The waitress and owner treat you like family and start off with good Italian bread and olive oil. We kept asking for more and they graciously provided more olive oil and bread quickly and hot.

The meals were tasty and reminded me of a NY Italian restaurant. You must go. You will not come out Hungary.

• Visited August 2014

Calabash, North Carolina
“Excellent food, but Owner ruined our entire evening!!”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I had friends visiting, and I suggested this restaurant, having only eaten their pizza once before. We made a reservation for 10 of us at 6 pm. We were seated immediately at a nice table. We were thoroughly enjoying our dinner together. Food and service were wonderful. I was happy that I had recommended the place. At around 7:45 pm, the owner came to our table and told us that there were others waiting to be seated at our table, and that we needed to leave. We were shocked. I got up to go to the restroom. There was another dining area that had vacant tables. There was not a single person waiting to be seated. As we got up to leave, my friend who had paid the entire tab, approached the owner and said that never in his life had he been asked to leave a restaurant. The Owner got nasty and said that we had sat there for three hours (we had not even been there two hours!!), and that we only spent $50. Our wine and drink tab alone came out to more than $50!! We had ordered appetizers, entrees, etc. We were shocked!! We stood out in the parking lot completely shocked. One of the servers apologized profusely to us and said that the owner is very difficult. I would have definitely gone back for the food. It is very good, in my opinion. However, there is no way that I will give another precious dollar to that Owner. He ruined our entire evening. Will NEVER go back!!

Visited July 2014
8 Thank ttdrake
Conway, South Carolina
“Great food”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Dont let the strip mall exterior stop you. This is a nice place with excellant Italian food . I had calamari marinara. Big portions , Delicious , Good prices.
Nice atmosphere.

1 Thank Sccoast1700
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great Italian Food in Myrtle Beach”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We enjoy eating out at Capriccio's. The Italian foods ranks up there with some of the best in Myrtle. It can get a little hectic during the summer season. Many families tend to visit the establishment because of their great pizzas. That sometimes makes the dining area loud. They could use some acoustical tiles in the ceiling. Other than that, great food and service.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank GFmarlman
Calabash, North Carolina
“Excellent food, but Owner ruined our entire evening.”
Reviewed August 5, 2014