“Hope it was just an off night??”
Review of Capriz Italian Feast - CLOSED

Capriz Italian Feast
Cuisines: Brazilian, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Capriz features a casual family style Italian feast of unlimited offerings of pasta served tableside. Your meal also includes endless visits to our gourmet salad bar of over 20 items including pasta salads, imported cheese, cured meats & Italian side dishes.Enjoy our full-service bar & extensive wine collection plus Italian inspired desserts and gelato.
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Last year my wife and I were "treated" to an incredible meal at Rioz for watching one of those 90 min timeshare things and we were blown away..(by the restaurant, not the timeshare, lol)...fast forward one year later and we are back at MB and eagerly anticipating another trip to our new favorite brazilian steakhouse! Then we find out Rioz has a hot italian sister and we are out of our minds, that is until we get there.....the food was top notch (when there was actually some coming around) and the waitstaff seemed to be disappointing every table around us with the lack of attention & our waitress in particular liked to "throw" our plates from about six inches above the table, not to mention all the begging we did for our 1 drink refill. Figure it out guys or all of the good food in the world wont save you from a slow and painful death!

thanksfordining, Guest Relations Manager at Capriz Italian Feast, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Thank you for visiting us at Capriz Italian Feast and thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your experience. It was great to hear how much you enjoyed Rioz and how excited you were to try Capriz, but it was unfortunate to hear your comments on the lack of hospitality we provided throughout your experience, as well as our failure to exceed your expectations with the dishes we served. We do take the comments we receive from our guests very seriously and we will be reviewing your comments closely with our management team and Chef, in order to learn from our mistakes, and improve the future experiences of our guests. We would love another chance to serve you, in order to prove that your most recent visit was in fact just an “off night.” Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

the advance seating system was really good, we only waited 5 minutes for our table.. The food was great, We especially liked the various pasta dishes that were bought around to our table.. The Mac and cheese was outstanding and so were the meatballs. We will absolutely be back. Also very kid friendly.

thanksfordining, Guest Relations Manager at Capriz Italian Feast, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Thank you for joining us at Capriz in Myrtle Beach, Joe. We hope that your family and yourself will return very soon.

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

This was our first time here. After beingseated promptly our waitress came and explained the restaurant and what they had to offer. We then ordered drinks and went to the salad bar. It was good with some of the best chicken Marsala we had ever eat. On to the main course. We tried numerous dishes offered and I will say the pizza is the best thing they have. It is excellent. The rest well see the title of this review. Pasta's was just
"Ok", the sausages was good,the steak had good flavor
But way to much fat, and the Mahi Mahi was basically just a piece of fish. I think a piece of cardboard would have given the same amount of taste. It's a very nice restaurant and has very good service. Overall it was a ok experience but I think we probably made our first and last trip To capriz Italian feast!!

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy you joined us at Capriz in Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We had an extra restaurant to visit this trip and decided to add Capriz. Great decision.
First off, it is clean. Not only because it is new, but they keep it clean. Watching there wait staff take pride in their work place was great.
Next, the food delicious! The Salad bar alone is awesome! I love the potatoes they have on there and the choices of bread are were great! After the salad bar came the food. WOW! They bring the food around to your table and offer you it. It is really fun! I found it more entertaining then the chefs at a japanese steakhouse. It was great. The only problem is knowing that you don't have to take it all. My 3 year old had a sensory disorder because his plate got so full so fast. I had to clear some off for him.
Lets start with the Pizza. WOW! You have to try the Meat lovers and greek. Those were awesome! The parmesan pork was good. It was a little salty, but still good. The steak was a really fatty. I tried it a couple times, but never got one that was edible. That was disappointing.
But then there was the spaghetti and meatballs. Another WOW. I know, I know, spaghetti and meatballs. But really, they are that good. I am thinking the noodles where made right there fresh. They were amazing and I can't wait to have it again!
I do have to say though that $20 a person seemed a little much. For that price they could at least include a desert or drink. That is my only complaint. Then again, I love that the kids were free. Nice touch.
Over all I love Capriz! I can't wait to visit again next year.

Thank you for the review. We are happy you enjoyed Capriz in Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We went to Capriz last year on our vacation to North Myrtle Beach, SC. It was a first time experience for all of us in our party (a total of six). We all liked it. This year, it is just two of us down here, and we again chose to come to Capriz - a great decision. This time I am making sure to write up a review while my tummy is still happily full! I'll start by saying our waiter, Zach, and his wait partner (I feel bad I can't remember her name!) were great, as were all of the "food servers". They added lots of new dished to their menu. It is so great to be able to accept or pass on what you want, as many times as you want! A few of our favorites were the seafood linguine and the Parmesan encrusted pork loin, As full as we were, we still opted on dessert - the homemade canolli and terimisu were fantastic! Needless to say, we are already planning our next outing there! You won't regret going!

thanksfordining, Guest Relations Manager at Capriz Italian Feast, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Thank you for the great review. We are happy that you have had many pleasing experience with us. We can't wait to serve you again!