“Cute diner appeal”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Cute diner appeal thought there will plenty of lunch choices. Place only serves breakfast and lunch feel like they would do more business in evening.

Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Nice cafe. Very nice service menu was diverse. Coupon will get you a free tee shirt if your bill exceeds 25.00 lunch cost 45.00 for three of us. Food was very good.indoor and outdoor seating.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

I would visit this place every time I go to myrtle beach if I could. The fish and chips were excellent and the service was impeccable. The fish was very flavorful and tasted as good as it looked. The woman behind the counter who took my order was friendly and made excellent recommendations.

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

From the looks of the outside, it seems like it's going to be your typical diner food, but don't judge a book by its cover! I ordered the traditional benedict and my husband got the crab cake eggs benedict with a side of the banana bread french toast. The traditional benedict had thick slices of real ham on it, not the usual thinly sliced deli looking ham that you typically get on these types of egg sandwhiches. I found it to be a bit salty, but it was tasty overall. My husband's crab cake benedict was delicious and so was the banana bread french toast. What a unique, tasty breakfast! We will definitely visit this diner again before leaving Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

My friend and I ate here for breakfast and we really enjoyed it. We both had the breakfast scramble which was great. The only complaint we had was that the potatoes were too salty. Other than that, great service, atmosphere and food. I would recommend eating there!