“Best experience ever!!!”
Review of Ocean Watersports

Ocean Watersports
More attraction details
Owner description: Open from mid-March through October, Myrtle Beach's #1 Parasailing, Jet Ski Rentals, and Banana Boat rides launching from the beach at 3rd Ave, South, in front of Splashes Water Park at Family Kingdom. Call for reservations. Have fun!!
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

We have a family of 5, including 3 teenagers and this was the first time parasailing for any of us. I think we all agreed this was the best experience ever!!

With a banana boat ride to and from the boat, the parasailing itself, and the boat ride, then $30 for a flash drive full of pics, this was a GREAT value at about $300 total!!!

The staff was very friendly and helpful, boat and rigging was clean and we didn't have to wait too long, even though they were extremely busy.

We will definitely go back if we are ever back in Myrtle Beach!!

All reviews
in 70 reviews
"shore"
in 25 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We did the Banana Boat ride and it was awesome! Definitely recommend doing it and we will do it again.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

My 2 teenage children and I, all went on this adventure. It was exilarating, and exciting, even for my daughter who was terrified before take off. Great staff, accomodating, and eager to make this an enjoyable experience. One person on our boat became sea sick, and the captain took very good care of him, while not interupting the other passengers enjoyment. Rough seas made the banana boat ride out exciting.. but the experience is not to be missed... saw sea turtles and sting rays while up in the air.. highly recommend, worth every cent....

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My son and step-daughter did this parasailing and absolutley loved it. They experienced something most people will never be able to. They enjoyed everything about it from the banana boat ride their to the ride back. I believe I will join them next year.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 3, 2013

My daughter did this with her friend and they recommended we make reservations which we did. However, I'm not sure what good they did because we still waited well over an hour on the hot beach before they were finally loaded up to go.

She loved the experience. The price didn't seem that bad although I have no other company to compare it to.

The photos were very pricey. They weren't the best quality and you didn't get many of them. They know people will buy them anyway so I think that's why they charge so much.

Overall, it was fun, just be prepared for it to take a good chunk of time waiting for your turn.