Waikiki Village
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$118
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$66
$64
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$66
  • Pool
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$154
$70
Beach Colony Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$94
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$94
$64
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$69
$64
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$65
$54
$177
$157
Myrtle Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$70
  • Pool
All reviewsacross the streetfamily environmentalready booked for next yearhome away from homehot tubocean blvdnice poolwonderful vacationseveral yearsthe past yearsshower headthe entire stafflandmark resortwe've stayedgreat roomocean viewlazy river
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 25, 2007

my daughter and i were looking for a weekend getaway...this was a very clean and comfortable motel...we enjoyed the family atmosphere
...the staff was very welcoming, and the guests were courteous...our room had a full size fridge and microwave...we enjoyed our private balcony with the oceanview...the heated pool was great, as was the jacuzzi...this is a quaint and quiet motel...we even asked to stay an
additional night, and they were very accomodating...i can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed April 10, 2007

We had seen the reviews and needed a 1 night stay before moving on to Oak Island, NC the next day. We called a day beforehand to reserve
a room but he man who answered just told us to "Come on in, we've got
rooms" and he asked when we might arrive. We told him probably around
8:00 p.m. and he said that was fine. When we got there my husband went to get a room. The man at the desk, (who he'd spoken with earlier), told him to take the key to the room and check it out first
before we checked in and paid for the room. We did. The room was very
clean. The bathroom could've used a new set of shower hardware since there was some tape on one of the handles but it was in normal working order regardless. The room was spacious, had a balcony overlooking the pool and a small area of ocean view across the street
and between th buildings. Again, the rooms were very clean and ours had a kitchen as well. I would stay in this hotel again if I needed lodging while traveling through the area.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank Frakers
Reviewed September 5, 2006

We stayed at the Waikiki for the first time last Labor Day ('05) and loved it so much we decided to come back again this Labor Day. Well, once again, the Waikiki Village was awesome. And again, this hotel's greatest asset is its staff. What a great bunch of people! From the owner down to the maintenance guy, they are one big family who really care about their facility and their customers. This is now our permanent Myrtle Beach vacation spot.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled as a couple
11  Thank jonmich13
Reviewed August 3, 2006

I decided to stay here based on the raving reviews and I have to agree with everyone that this place is the best. We (me, my mother, and my 11 month old) enjoyed ourselves so much that we extended our stay. Our room was very clean and had two queen beds with a complete kitchen. The pool was never crowded and there was someone always cleaning the grounds. We didn't have any problems crossing the street to get to the beach. Also the money we saved by choosing waikiki, we spent on eating out and other activities. With having a small child I loved that this was a family place and didn't have to worry about loud parties or drunks. I will definitly stay here again when in myrtle beach.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
11  Thank felipina
Reviewed July 20, 2006

Growing up, my family ALWAYS stayed here every summer that we went to Myrtle Beach (82-93). Although we did not have alot of money, Waikiki afforded us an opportunity to spend some time at the beach, and it never disappointed!

Well, we just got back from a trip to Myrtle for my Grandparent's 60th Anniversary, and decided to stay at Waikiki once again! Yes, it has that 60's Brady Bunch appeal to it, but let me tell you, it did NOT disappoint. The managers were always attentive and talkative with guests. There were no crazy college kids or drunks at the pool, and it just has that "homely" feel to it.

I have stayed at the Ritz, Waldorf, and many other 4-5 star hotels. Although this motel does not have the ammenties/updated accommodations, it makes up in its ambiance, and small charm appeal. I would definitely reccommend Waikiki to any couple/family looking to enjoy Myrtle Beach!

• Stayed: June 2006, traveled with family