“vacation”
Review of Waikiki Village

We can't find prices for this hotel
Waikiki Village
Ranked #40 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Very good hotel for the money. We have been staying here for close to 40 years and have never had a bad experience. The location is excellent. The staff is always courteous. We will continue to stay here whenever we visit Myrtle Beach.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank James J
localmyrtlebeach, General Manager at Waikiki Village, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

James,
Thank you so much for posting this review. I am delighted to hear that you find Waikiki a very good value and that you have been a repeat guest for many years. We do appreciate your loyalty and we hope to see you again soon. Return customers are very important to us and we look forward to your next visit here.

Many Thanks,
Nancy

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I had been scheduled to attend a work conference at Myrtle Beach, during the week of October 7, and decided to add a few extra personal days to my trip beforehand. When I arrived, I was met by the same friendly desk staff that I have come to know for many years. My reservation was in order and the entire check-in may have taken a minute. I was given my room key and then proceeded to park in the reserved parking space less than five feet from my room door. All of Waikiki Village, the property, and the staff are amazing. My only disappointment was having to check out of Waikiki Village and move to the conference host hotel; Embassy Suites (paid for by my company). If you enjoy spending lots of money... $9/day for parking, $5 for a slice of cake, $5 for a bottle of water, and $9/day for Wi-Fi you may want to try Embassy Suites. If you want to relax at the best motel in Myrtle Beach and then have plenty of cash left to take home, I would suggest Waikiki Village! They will make you feel at home!

Room Tip: I enjoy staying in the hut, but any room at Waikiki Village is a good choice.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Ken S

Ken,
Thank you for your kind words and please know that Waikiki appreciates your patronage. We hope to be your home away from home for many years to come. Customer service is very important to us and building vacation memories as well. I am happy to hear that you find our staff friendly and helpful. Hope to see you again soon !!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Me and my wife just got back from staying 3 nights at Waikiki Village and we had an amazing time. This place is great! Waikiki was clean, quiet, and definitely worth the money, it was absolutely amazing! My wife and I will never stay at another hotel/motel in Myrtle Beach as long as Waikiki Village is available! They have our business for many years to come!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Scorpio2007sl
localmyrtlebeach, Manager at Waikiki Village, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Thank you so much for your great comments. We are so glad to hear that you were satisfied with our little motel and we hope to see you here again very soon. Myrtle Beach has many properties to select from and we appreciate your business with us.

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Very cute n quite little motel. It's not big on the WOW Factor. But I great place to stay if don't wanna spend a lot on a room & don't want to deal with the craziness of a party motel. We have stayed here for the past 3 yrs n love it!

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank ShortyEalwayz

Thank you so much for staying with us and I am glad you enjoyed our simple property. I am especially glad to hear that you appreciate that we are a quite family motel. Many of our guest book a year in advance and I hope that you will become a yearly repeat guest as well

Many Thanks,

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Just got back from a vacation at Myrtle Beach, for 30 plus years everytime we go there we stay at Waikiki Village,Nancy and her staff are Great they make you feel at home and safe.This is a great family motel,the rooms,grounds and pool are always clean.My family have and will always stay at Waikiki Village every time we are at Myrtle Beach.

Room Tip: Bottom floor rooms are right by the pool.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
localmyrtlebeach, Manager at Waikiki Village, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words and I am so happy to hear that you enjoy staying at our Mom and Pop style motel. I do appreciate your patronage of 30 years and look forward to seeing you here again. I hope that you can reserve with us in 2014 !

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We started coming to the Waikiki 5 years ago after a bad experience at another establishment right down the street that my wife and her family had been going to for years. We just happened to be walking down the street at the end of our vacation 5 years ago when we came upon the Waikiki. We were greeted by your wonderful staff that day who showed us one of your rooms and even offered to put us up for the remainder of the trip. This is the kind of wonderful people that work here. We booked for the following year and have been coming each year since and will continue. Nancy your establishment is the Best from your Front Desk to your Maid Staff to grounds people. Rooms and grounds are extremely clean and well kept. You make our Vacation to the Beach each year Great and we are will be Waikiki Lifers forever. The Babberts

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your rave review on our motel. These reviews are very important to us because our staff takes so much pride in making sure that everyone has a welcome and pleasant stay. We look forward to seeing you and your family back here.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I have stayed at Waikiki Viliage several times & plan to stay there again for a week this fall. The owner Nancy is so Kind & just a wonderful lady. I love seeing her when I am there. Larry & Harry who work at the reservations desk are cool dudes too. So if you want a clean kind safe enjoyable place to stay then you will certainly choose The Waikiki Villiage in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Tell them "Charles Dickerson Sent You".

Room Tip: Just tell them how many you have & you'll get a great room at a great price. Remember Charle...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Charles D
localmyrtlebeach, General Manager at Waikiki Village, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Dear Charles,
Thank you so much for this rave review on our motel. Reviews are very important to us and we do appreicate your business. Our entire staff takes a lot of pride in making sure that everyones stay is a pleasant and welcome one. We look forward to your next visit to Waikiki Village !!!