Waikiki Village
$207
$155
$258
$200
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$146
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$130
$111
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
$87
Official Site
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
$107
Official Site
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
Orbitz.com
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
$257
$224
Hampton.com
All reviewsacross the streetfamily environmentalready booked for next yearhome away from homehot tubocean blvdnice poolwonderful vacationseveral yearsthe past yearsshower headthe entire stafflandmark resortwe've stayedgreat roomocean viewlazy river
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went to Myrtle Beach just a few weeks ago to celebrate our first anniversary. It was my first time there and I can honestly say I don't want to go back. The staff were friendly and the place looked clean although our tv was ancient but I understand everything is being replaced slowly. Our biggest problem was the air conditioner in our room wasn't working and the heat was horrible!!!! I tried to tell the elderly gentleman about it but while I was waiting for him to finish with another customer he gave me the vibe I definitely not welcome to talk, apparently my husband felt the same way since he made me let it go. It got so hot we had to leave a day early cause we couldn't take it. Overall this is a decent place to stay as long as you have cool air. The staff is nice though for the most part and its easy to get to the beach

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Zata_Kugi
localmyrtlebeach, General Manager at Waikiki Village, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

I am very sorry to hear that you had problems with your air conditioner. There is certainly no excuse for having a mal-functioning ac because we have several spare air conditioners to replace ones with problems. After checking the maintenance journal, I do not find any record of you telling the front desk about this problem. There must have been a communication problem. I do apologize and please note that your bill has been adjusted. Customer service is always our top priority.

Many Thanks,

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Booked another night!! I love Waikiki Village so much that i didnt want to leave. The owners and all the staff are so friendly. But unfortunately I have to go home to work to pay for my next visit. Thank you Nancy and staff to keeping everything perfect even during biker week. I'll see you all again in 96 days!!!

• Stayed: May 2013
localmyrtlebeach, General Manager at Waikiki Village, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Dear Mr. Hill,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at Waikiki Village. I am very glad to hear that you find our staff to be friendly and helpful. I hope that you have a great summer and I look forward to seeing you here again in Sept. Many Thanks !!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

we came here and we had really fun there was good WiFi and they had putt putt shuffle board horseshoe jukuzzie and a big nice pool we had a really fun time with a good ocean view we had really fun I always will go there I stayed cool and had a really good comphy bead my whole family went we had a blast hopefuly I will go there next time because I would go there any time

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 54359Carriegrace
localmyrtlebeach, Owner at Waikiki Village, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It is a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your visit here. I hope to see you and your family here again very soon.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Our parents started coming here for over 30 years ago.... now my sister and I have both been here on several occasions and hopefully next year we will bring our children and grandchildren.... great place very clean very friendly.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank irisheyes130
localmyrtlebeach, General Manager at Waikiki Village, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words and your patronage. "30 years of Loyalty".... we are certainly honored to be part of your family's vacation memories. We look forward to seeing you here again.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

this hotel may be old but very clean. I will try and reserve this same room again for my next trip coming up. I would recommend this hotel. I'ts not beach front but close enough. It has games to play outside, nice large pooooooooool, kiddy pool, patio area with grills and tables, very nice so you don't have to sit in the room all the time. Enjoying my stay here.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank rivahgal03
localmyrtlebeach, Manager at Waikiki Village, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Thank you for selecting Waikiki Village for your vacation. It is always a pleasure to hear that guests are enjoying their family time here and I am glad to hear that you have found our property to be very clean. We look forward to seeing you again. Many Thanks !!!!