Great stay, hotel was very nice. Stayed in new part of hotel had 2 bedroom condo, very clean everything we needed was there. Kids pool could use a little TLC, some of the water jets in the pool did not work plus the seahorses they have had sprung leaks. Have same complaint as other guests that if you don't get up early in the morning to reserve a lounge chair you will not get one. Also not enough floats for the lazy river, only six available. Kid would take them into the toddler pool and into the larger pools, and there would be none in the river. Wi-Fi is also quite spotty, but you can plug in with an ethernet cable and not have too many problems. Check out gym very updated if you choose to work out while on vacation. Price could be a little cheaper, but not too bad for everything you get. Other than these minor issues, would stay again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A New Modern Oceanfront Resort with one, two, and three bedroom units. Sandy Beach Resort now boasts a Children's Interactive Pool Area, Fitness Room, Meeting Room, and a comfortable Oceanfront Lobby. Come Stay at one of Myrtle Beach's newest and nicest Oceanfront Resorts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and Booking.com so you can book your Sandy Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandy Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sandy Beach Resort Myrtle Beach
- Sandy Beach Myrtle