We've stayed at lots of places in Myrtle but will continue to stay at the Sandy Beach for the foreseeable future. The location is great, the rooms are clean and the beds are awesome and are equipped with those fluffy white comforters that my wife loves.
There are two big outdoor pools at the Sandy Beach and one of them is heated so (and your kids) can swim no matter what the temperature outside.
It is conveniently located near the Second Ave Pier and within walking distance to restaurants, a small grocery store, beach stores and mini-golf courses.
It is pricey for Myrtle in March but well worth it for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A New Modern Oceanfront Resort with one, two, and three bedroom units. Sandy Beach Resort now boasts a Children's Interactive Pool Area, Fitness Room, Meeting Room, and a comfortable Oceanfront Lobby. Come Stay at one of Myrtle Beach's newest and nicest Oceanfront Resorts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Sandy Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandy Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sandy Beach Resort Myrtle Beach
- Sandy Beach Myrtle